logolong

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces?

More
7 years 1 month ago - 6 years 4 months ago #64503 by Amanda2
I loved you account of how you ticked off the able-bodied parking cheats...good for you! (and 99 times out of 100 you can of course bet that it's not truly urgent) ... if all the able-bodied people parking deemed their need as 'urgent' then all the cars would be trying to obtain one parking area! and how long anyway does it normally take an able-bodied person to walk the extra distance to the able-bodied parking area? ... only a matter of seconds in most car parks. I've found the Facebook page of the Council and am about to write to them now about M&S. I do feel that using Social Media will be more effective as the person who's replying will be aware that the person they're replying to isn't the only person who will read their reply!
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Amanda2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64505 by BUBBADOG14
Very true, you go for it!! :woohoo:

Amanda2 wrote: I loved your account of how you tick off the able-bodied parking cheats... good for you! they need it! I don't care how urgent their shopping trip was (and 99 times out of 100 you can of course bet that it's not truly urgent) ... if all the able-bodied people parking deemed their need as 'urgent' then all the cars would be trying to obtain one parking area! and how long anyway, does it normally take an able-bodied person to walk the extra distance to the able-bodied parking area?... only a matter of seconds in most car parks. I've found the Facebook page of the Council and am about to write to them now about M&S. I do feel that using Social Media will be more effective as the person who's replying will be aware that the person they're replying to isn't the only person who will read their reply!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amanda2

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #64854 by Amanda2
Probably inevitably: I've still not made any progress with this however I will not drop it! I've still not heard from them! As I said: I won't be deterred on this matter and I will update here as soon as I have any news. Amanda

More
6 years 11 months ago #64862 by BUBBADOG14
I tweet companies rather than Facebook them as companies seem to use Twitter more than Facebook!! I have had more joy doing it that way. Some companies open accounts on Facebook and Twitter and never use them. Have you got an address for this parking company as you may get more joy just writing an old fashion letter and posting it to them!!

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #64869 by Amanda2
Thanks for your thoughts. As I said, whatever progress I do/don't make on this: I will update here. Thanks again for your suggestions. Amanda

More
6 years 11 months ago #64873 by Karl
Have you tried searching for the postal address on google?

Karl

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds