logolong

Messaging box

More
12 years 4 months ago #41209 by BUBBADOG14
Messaging box was created by BUBBADOG14
I want to ask the powers that be at Able Here if you could make the messaging box that we write in larger as the box is very small and some people who have impaired site and myself who has to wear glasses have been finding the box when writing messages hard to see.
I'm sorry to write this as everything else with Able Here is great and you know I love this site!it's really just this one thing I have to ask for. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #41211 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Messaging box
The text is too small for me to read - how can I change it?

by pressing CTRL and the plus key (+). Fonts are enlarged in 10% increments. An alternative way to enlarge the fonts is to use the “View” menu, select the Text Size option and then the size of text required. The screen shot shows the Internet Explorer View menu with the text size option selected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
12 years 4 months ago #41230 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Messaging box
Thank you for explaining that Karl, maybe it would be worth explaining that on the compose message page as that is where I get asked about making that box bigger so people can read what they are writing.So maybe a help explanation would be helpful so others can learn from it.

It's great when you learn something new everyday! Makes you feel less inadequate! :dry:

More
12 years 4 months ago #41244 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Messaging box
hmmm I have done a full page about accessibility on the website, the link is at the bottom of the site! I guess no one reads the bottom links!

Direct link to the accesibility page
www.ablehere.com/index.php?option=com_co...le&id=840&Itemid=107

More
12 years 4 months ago #41259 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Messaging box
Thank you for that Karl just hope the people who asked me about it read this post! By the way I don't have a problem a couple of newwe members asked me to look into for them.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds