logolong

Mentioning this site.

More
16 years 8 months ago #528 by skipper
I will mention AbleHere on other sites that I know of and to disabled friends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #956 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Mentioning this site.
ive notice that the number of people who ar reading here has grown rapidly in the last week.

The links that have been posted, all giving a wealth of access points to information, are fantastic.

it would be great to use this site like a library, all pointers under one roof,...

scott and daemonmedicus in particular have put up great stuff.

Ithink as more info goes up, more people will visit.

xx suzan xx......:)

More
16 years 6 months ago #960 by Mystery-Man
There is a great place where you can get most of this information. Its called THE INTERNET! Well, I think bulldawg and Scott are both contributing heaps, but I don't think I will be able to do much here.

More
16 years 6 months ago #1002 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Mentioning this site.
yep but the internet is huge and unless you know wot you are looking for, it can be difficult to know that you have explored a subject properly....The stuff that Scott has been posting in the Mental Health topic, is covering therapies that unless you know them allready you would be unlikely to look them up on the internet......many of these therapies ive not come across before,....it would really only be professionals working in the field who would know this stuff.
this info could be very useful when having to negotiate any \"treatment\" with yr GP, in the future when the money being released to mental health services filters down to community level.
......it could also be useful for local groups who want to feed into local health service planning, provision, and development.
.....it could also be useful for local education council and health service training providers , in the development of client, staff and scheme programme training content.

no as much info here as possible, means we people in the community can be involved in the choice of treatment, without feeling that we are unaware of what those choices are or wot they mean.

and professionals would have to be more informative to their clients, and stop hidding behind bigwords and masks.

xx suzan xx

More
16 years 6 months ago #1094 by skipper
Replied by skipper on topic Re:Mentioning this site.
we just have to get the word out on the streets concerning this site. :ohmy:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5616 by ade1
Replied by ade1 on topic Re:Mentioning this site.
I like it but there are too many scammers, you can usually tell, either from Guarna or somewhere wanting a visa. Is there a way this site could stop these people from having access to this site. I have got alerts informing me I have a message on able here, only to find out it is from these low lifes.:angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds