logolong

OPERATIONS

• Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 1 day ago #2360 by
Replied by on topic Re:OPERATIONS
Hi Naomi

I have mid carpal instability which has caused osteoarthritis in my R wrist due to excess movement. I have had a joint replacement in my SCC joint in my R wrist and needed a tendon sheath release aswell due to the effects of the MCI. These were a year ago.

The operation I have just had was to my L wrist to slow down/stop the deterioration and progression of the osteoarthritis by shrinking the capsule to tighten up the joint. Hopefully it will have a good effect to decrease pain and increase the function I have in my L hand aswell.

Take care
Julie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2465 by
Hi Naomi...In answer to your original question of Operations and experances in hospital...Mine is one of no complaints...once the waite was over.....Ive had both my hips replaced (20 and 18 years ago)....Then followed a quadruple heart by-pass on the back of two heart attacks (6 years ago )..
In all cases the operations and susequent pain relief were superb.....allowing for MRSA avoidance of course xxxxx;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2471 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:OPERATIONS
Hi ya

I know only to well how the hip replacements can make your life alot better. Ive had my left and right done most recent in 05. did me the world of good.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2501 by
Life changing xxxxxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds