• Page:

TOPIC: Suffering from anxiety

Suffering from anxiety 1 year 7 months ago #66979

• Lisa85
  • Lisa85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I suffer from anxiety and sleep disorders. Also, I have fatigue, memory issues, and pelvic pain. I suffer from these problems for over two years and they made me feel frustrated, embarrassed and desperate. My anxiety made it difficult for me to attend social functions where I have to face a large number of people. Sleepless nights have drained my energy. I feel fatigued and irritable. The memory issues made me less productive at work.

I tried Hormone Replacement Therapy. I ended up with additional problems from constantly changing my medications. I tried chiropractic treatments, but nothing worked. My brother asked me to try marijuana cannabis. Is this treatment effective in treating my condition?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by skipper.

Suffering from anxiety 1 year 7 months ago #66992

I am not sure whether in your case it could help However, you have already tried so many things. There is NO harm in testing its results.
By the way, can i suggest you something, have you ever tried Yoga and meditation ? Coupled with your regular medication, it's better you attend some meditation courses like deep breathing techniues and SHAVASAN (a yoga posture wherein you relax all organs while concentrating on your regular breathing speed). You may have to follow this for couple of weeks to experience positive over all response.
In case you need more details please contact.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds