logolong

finding love with epilepsy

More
6 years 5 months ago #66549 by slimshady
is it just me or am I looking in all the wrong places and watching to much Jeremy kyle it seems no woman wants to date because I suffer with epilepsy and cant work does any one else have this problem don't get me wrong I have gotten so used to the single life now but there are times when I wish I had that special someone to cuddle and be affectionate with hope someone can help me out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66553 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic finding love with epilepsy
If you stop looking, you will find a woman!
A good woman wont care about your disability.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66558 by BUBBADOG14
I suffer with Epilepsy and I'm happily married!! Yes I found out I had Epilepsy when I was married (along with a barrel of other problems!!) but my husband could have turned an run for the hills, I actually told him to divorce me when I was in hospital and found out I had Osteoporosis and again when I got the diagnosis of Epilepsy in hospital but both times he looked at me horrified and said "why would I do that? Your still you!|"

Finding that special someone is not something you learn, it will just happen when you least expect, don't go looking it will drive you crazy!! One day you will just met someone or bump into someone or even just see someone and it will be BOOM! You will just know! And it will be worth any wait, 5 minutes or 5 years ask anyone who is in a relationship!!

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds