logolong

New Neighbours Ask Me To Remove My Labour Posters:

More
16 years 1 month ago #2166 by Scott_1984
New Neighbours Ask Me To Remove My Labour Posters:

I've lived at my flat since May 2004 & I've placed some Labour & Usdaw Posters in my kitchen, Which happen to fall on my nieghbours front door, but this window also face 2 of my neighbours front doors/court yards & the main court yard & main road to the estate.

My boyfriend was visiting me & he bumped into my new neighbours & they asked him to remove the Labour & Usdaw Posters, he told me & I said I ant breaking any laws or tenents argeements either.

I've never had an Verbal or Written complaints from any of my neighbours or my Private Landlord.

Today I got a typed letter from my new neighbours asking me to remove all my Labour Posters.

I've reffered there letter to our Private Landlord Canalside Housing Partnership & My Local MP.

I've sent a text message to all my family & none of them feel I should take down my Labour & Usdaw Posters, or that I am even in the wrong at all.

I've sent there letter to our Private Landlord Canalside Housing Partnership, to carry out an Investigation on there concerns/requests & I will await there outcome of there Investigation & Decision about the Posters. (Also sent copies of there letter to My Local MP & Hackney Mayor & to My Niebourgh that made the requests/compliants, Along with my letter & reasons for keeping my Labour & Usdaw Posters Up)

What would everyone else do???...>>>

Remember my posters have been up for the past 3 - 4 years :)

&amp; I've lived at this address since May 2004 without any complaints or any trouble with any of my neighbours or landlord.<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/02/28 22:56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2170 by chunkycrip4u2
i would of told my new neighbour to go get fucked dot com! i aint moving them and if they wanna try they will be in deep shit big time ! you dont need to take their shit scott good on yer big boy

crip rights now

free our people

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2388 by
Well....being a right-wing fascist I wouldnt have put them up...whats wrong with a nice photo of Enoch Powel,its topical and he has a nice moustache xxxxxB) ;) :laugh:

More
15 years 11 months ago #2415 by Scott_1984
tonypark wrote:

Well....being a right-wing fascist I wouldnt have put them up...whats wrong with a nice photo of Enoch Powel,its topical and he has a nice moustache xxxxxB) ;) :laugh:

Hiya Tony :)

I hope your joking about an nice photo of Enoch Powel, LOL :)

But My New Neighbours wouldn't want you to display anything in your own kitchen window/sill/frame,

Not even cookery books, mugs, plants, or anything has it faces there front door &amp; court yard.

But I've been told by my private landlord I can display my Labour &amp; Usdaw Posters without fear of an barrier being placed in front of my kitchen window &amp; therefore blocking all my Natural Sunlight.

My New Neighbours wrote to me 3 times demanding that I remove all my Labour &amp; Usdaw Posters from my own kitchen window, as well verbal demands, knocking on my front door in the early hours of Sunday morning &amp; writting to my private landlord &amp; demanding to my private landlord make me remove &amp; take down all my Labour &amp; Usdaw Posters from my own kitchen window.

People might not like Labour, but that's why in this country we can vote for anyone.

Take Care &amp; Take It Easy :)

Scott :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2417 by
Hi Scott my friend....Of course Im Joking...and you shouldnt have to put up with such intrusion into your life xxxxx
Unfortunately ,there are people in this world who make a point of ....sticking nostrals into area of no concern to them........xxxxx
Look on the positive side.....Your Much Better Than They Will Ever Be xxxx B)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2419 by Scott_1984
Hiya Tony :) :P

I thought you where joking :P

But my new neighbours are nuts &amp; claim to Labour Supporters too :P

So I can't understand there problem?.

Scott :P

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds