logolong

re insurence etc

More
15 years 11 months ago #2281 by brett
re insurence etc was created by brett
yep insurance is important - as with all the dead heads walking round looking at the floor whist on their mobiles or plugged into their i-pods - and irresponsible parents letting their brats jump in front of my scooter and then laughing about it - you flipping well need it these days - to say nothing of uninsured foreign drivers ( one of whom nearly had me whilst i was crossing a zebra crossing - he got nicked - Mr plod was right behind him :cheer: )

i have taken to carrying a flashing orange strobe beacon for use in town - as pedestrians seem so out of it these days - and just don't see you - or don't want to ??

as i told some plastic police the other day who enquired why i had a flashing light ?? - it is my pedestrian safety device ( vis anti moron device ) - to which they said i was very public spirited - until i told them it was to protect ME from the public :laugh: :laugh:

we hear much about users having a \"duty of care \" when out and about - what about pedestrians \"duty of care \" - not only to us but themselves ??

ho hum

Brett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 1.016 seconds