logolong

Royal Mail Group Ltd & Your Postal Services

More
15 years 11 months ago #2425 by Scott_1984
Royal Mail Group Ltd & Your Postal Services:

Do you have a bad postal service where you live?.

I've recieved over 36 people's other post/letters, & had loads of my post incorrectly posted through other people's letter boxes & this has meant my bank account being frozen.

Take Care & Take Care :) :P

Scott :) :P<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/05/02 05:35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #2427 by Scott_1984

More
15 years 9 months ago #5110 by xsummerx
Yes we have a bad postal service, i've had other people's letters posted at my house and probably my letters have gone somewhere else, i've phoned the royal mail to explain what is happening, and probably not many people like me post them again, the people who have my letters probably open them.
Royal mail has said they will talk to the postman and tell him to be carful.

Post edited by: xsummerx, at: 2008/07/01 12:05<br><br>Post edited by: xsummerx, at: 2008/07/01 12:05

More
15 years 9 months ago #5113 by Scotty
Our post is ok when our regular postman is delivering.But if he is away for any reason everything goes pearshaped.:ohmy:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5132 by Scott_1984
Well I made a written complaint &amp; just got 4 standard letters &amp; 1 standard E-Mail from Royal Mail Group Ltd, Since: April 2008 - June 2008,

&amp; They've not once dealt with me receving 36+ letters/post for other people's address,

I've returned 20+ letters/post since: 2004 - 2007, straight back to my neighbours or the senders return address.

But I kept the other 16 letters/post that where incorrectly posted through my letter box by Royal Mail Group Ltd Postal Staff in 2007/2006,

So I could make a strong written complaint to Royal Mail Group Ltd &amp; to show them I'd still had 16+ letters/post since: 2007/2006,

But Royal Mail Group Ltd said in there reply letters that all post is delivered as addressed, Which clearly isn't the case,

&amp; they have also have asked me to contact all the 16 senders of the letters, I had incorrectly received in 2007/2006, &amp; ask them to make a written complaint to Royal Mail.

So I have doen this yesterday, I have also contacted the 16 people who's post I was incorrectly delivered by a Royal Mail Group Ltd Post-Person in 2007/2006,

&amp; I have asked them to also make a written complaint about Royal Mail &amp; there services, &amp; showen them the 4 standard letters &amp; 1 E-Mail fro Royal Mail,

Where they have said all posted is delivered as addressed (Which Clearly is not the case), &amp; I needed to contact all the senders &amp; ask them to make a written complaint.

I'm not happy with Royal Mail Group Ltd &amp; there Postal Services, &amp; the fact they are just ingoring my complaints &amp; not taking my complaints &amp; concerns seriously, &amp; they are just trying to pass the blame onto anyone else, but themselves :(

More
15 years 9 months ago #5167 by xsummerx
Scott_1984 wrote:

Well I made a written complaint &amp; just got 4 standard letters &amp; 1 standard E-Mail from Royal Mail Group Ltd, Since: April 2008 - June 2008,

&amp; They've not once dealt with me receving 36+ letters/post for other people's address,

I've returned 20+ letters/post since: 2004 - 2007, straight back to my neighbours or the senders return address.

But I kept the other 16 letters/post that where incorrectly posted through my letter box by Royal Mail Group Ltd Postal Staff in 2007/2006,

So I could make a strong written complaint to Royal Mail Group Ltd &amp; to show them I'd still had 16+ letters/post since: 2007/2006,

But Royal Mail Group Ltd said in there reply letters that all post is delivered as addressed, Which clearly isn't the case,

&amp; they have also have asked me to contact all the 16 senders of the letters, I had incorrectly received in 2007/2006, &amp; ask them to make a written complaint to Royal Mail.

So I have doen this yesterday, I have also contacted the 16 people who's post I was incorrectly delivered by a Royal Mail Group Ltd Post-Person in 2007/2006,

&amp; I have asked them to also make a written complaint about Royal Mail &amp; there services, &amp; showen them the 4 standard letters &amp; 1 E-Mail fro Royal Mail,

Where they have said all posted is delivered as addressed (Which Clearly is not the case), &amp; I needed to contact all the senders &amp; ask them to make a written complaint.

I'm not happy with Royal Mail Group Ltd &amp; there Postal Services, &amp; the fact they are just ingoring my complaints &amp; not taking my complaints &amp; concerns seriously, &amp; they are just trying to pass the blame onto anyone else, but themselves :(

They are crazy, they won't blame themselves.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds