logolong

pickering lifts vs dolphin mobility

More
14 years 6 months ago #28646 by Karl
dolphin mobility came to service my lift on Thursday, the guy broke it but he wouldn't admit it. He was here for 4hrs, he spent a lot of time on the phone as they was telling him what to do. On thursday night it came down but went straight back up without pressing anything. So I pressed down again then quickly opened the door before it went back up. I got in and shut the door, I didn't press up as it went up as soon as I shut the door. I got to bed ok, the next morning I went down and quickly open the door then jumped out and shut the door, straight back up it went. Phoned the dolphin mobility company, they said sorry and they would come on the Monday to fix it as they was busy on the Friday. At 3.30pm I went up in the lift and got stuck as it wasn't going all the way up. We managed to get it down and free me. We phoned them at 3.45pm but they wouldn't send an engineer as they would have to pay them over time as they finish at 4pm on Fridays. The council paid this company £1000 to fix my lift for the next 5 years. The company has a 24hrs telephone help line but what is the point if the engineers don't work 24 hrs! We even said I cant go to bed without my lift working. He said ok, we will come in the morning!

I used to have pickering lifts, much better company as pickering lifts are 24hrs unlike dolphin mobility.

Anyone else got stories about lifts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds