logolong

JUSTICE FOR MR. IAN TOMLINSON

More
13 years 8 months ago #30789 by Scott_1984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #30793 by Scott_1984
JUSTICE FOR MR. IAN TOMLINSON labs.38degrees.org.uk/wall/justice-ian-tomlinson & tinyurl.com/2dxfxum

www.faceparty.com/gossip/thread.aspx?topic=824062

Here's My Words & Me Signing The Petition: labs.38degrees.org.uk/all/media/27997

\"The CPS, Should Have Taken The Police Man To Court For A Trail For Manslaughter & Assault, Its Down To 12 Jury Members Who Would Have Heard From All Evidence & SEEN The Video Where The Police Man Hits Ian Tomlinson & No One Can Deny This, Also The 12 Jury Members Would Have Seen & Heard All The Evidence From The 3 Pathologists & I Am Pretty Sure The 12 Jury Members Would Have & Will Find This Police Man GUILTY For Assault & Mansaulghter. Also This Police Man Should Be SACKED :@\"

PLEASE SIGN & SPREAD THE PETITION & HELP GET JUST FOR MR. IAN TIMLINSON & MAKE SURE THE POLICE CAN'T JUST ASSAULT PEOPLE & GET AWAY WITH POSSIBLE MANSLAUGHTER & MAKE SURE THE CPS ISN'T ABOVE THE LAW EITHER.

More
13 years 8 months ago #30815 by Archie
its sad how the law is meant to protect us against wrong doers is lacking in many ways.
Im fed up with seeing sentances of 3 4 5 yrs getting out early for good behaviour.
If they behaved in the first place they wouldnt be
inside behaving to get outside, its weird
:dry:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds