logolong

Applying for a New DLA 404 form

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #31925 by
Hi all,

Is Everyone aware that if you re-apply for a new DLA 404 form to claim a free tax disc for your car you now only geat an A4 letter replacing it.

The problem being that the old DLA 404 form wasn't just a tax disc application form.

it was as titled in its heading A \"Certificate of entitlement to Disability Living Allowance\" which means it can be used to proove your entitlement to gain concessions for yourself as a disabled person.

when your replacement Tax disc application arrives it no longer has the certificate part of the form.

So please write back to the Dissability Living Allowance offices and ask them for a certificate of entitlement to disability living allowance.
They will send you another A4 letter as a substitute for the old form.

I used to use my certificate to prove entitlement to apply for a blue badge many others may well do the same.

please accept my appiolagies if this issue has already been addressed many may well not yet be aware that the issue will arrise in the future when they have filled in four years worth of tax disc applications on the current DLA 404. if Not you are now one step ahead in your knowledge.

I hope this information helps someone anyway.

best wishes Nigel. <br><br>Post edited by: oojimmyflip, at: 2010/11/01 17:31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds