logolong

Is it wrong to name a member who has upset other m

More
13 years 2 months ago #34064 by mad nat
I,d just like to ask is it wrong to name n shame the member who upset a fellow member? i don,t want to cause trouble but i,d like to know if it would be breaking any of the rules on this site? i,ve noticed that the idiot who was upsetting a fellow member is upto his trick,s again, i have also noted he likes to pick on ladies who have bad c.p?? i am not thankfully!! one of his victim,s, but if he hurt,s another lady with his disgusting talk i will feel guilty for not saying anyfing i,d b grateful of sum advice Nat :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34065 by BUBBADOG14
I would send an email to AbleHere, if you press contact us at bottom of the page it will direct you to there email addresses you will see the one you need and if you press that it will set you up.:) You explain everything in an email to AbleHere and let them sort it out for you rather than you get caught up in more s**t that you don't need right now.:( I know you are standing up for our freind Nat, but let someone else deal with that idiot so you can concentrate on more important things.:sick:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34073 by mad nat
Hiya amanda wil do fanks 4 da message n i,ll letchu now ow i get on cuz da idiot as now got talking 2 another woman!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #34083 by BUBBADOG14
Thats it then! keep 'the idiot' intrested in other women!Keep more women in the room when you are in there and 'it' will be happy!! :laugh:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34103 by mad nat
Hiya Amanda,
Would u believe da creep who upset maria is back in da chat rm but instead of normal chat da creep goes straight in2 private chat?? maria was very worried that this idiot would start on other members, she actually ad a member who contacted er n asked wot was wrong? maria told er n guess wot?? she,s now talking 2 im in da chat rm,i so wish maria was well enough 2 tell this percy perv where 2 go!y do women fall 4 numpty,s like im??? ah well i will keep u informed on ow maria get,s on luk after urself Natty x

More
13 years 2 months ago #34115 by BUBBADOG14
I'm afraid Women do fall the creeps and idiots, they must have some sort of odour that excites women or they must have very large trouser sausages!!:ohmy: I don't know but if women fall for their charms it's up to them! they will live and learn!:dry: Not our problem Natty we have enough to worry us at the mo without them freaky creepies!!:P

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds