logolong

if you won the lottery what would you buy

More
12 years 9 months ago #37061 by Karl
The Euro Lottery is now at £166m

What would you buy with £166m?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #37085 by tessa
health cant be bought, but what about a nice and cosy little chalet in the Swiss mountains? that would be nice....problem is, the Swiss dont really sell much to foreigners....guess they dont like being invaded by a herd of -so called-tourists..........even when we pay taxes..........and dont even get the right to vote......lived there a few years....know something about it..........great country still.............
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by tessa.

More
12 years 9 months ago #37102 by Karl
I would buy a big ship and sail around the world

More
12 years 6 months ago #39568 by Pilgrim23
First I would have a fantastic time giving a shedload away, mainly to animal and childrens charities. Then I would buy a large bit of ground with a small bungalow but lots of barns/stables/kennels, and open an animal rescue/sanctuary. Oh, and a HUGE road legal mobility scooter, and a top of the range w/chair. And not forgetting a big box of my dog's favourite biscuits.

More
12 years 6 months ago #39736 by Julia
I would also give most of that to different charities, especially to those dealing with environmental issues and issues related to human rights. Then after that, I would buy a house in the countryside, either here in Sweden or possibly in the UK. I want to be close to nature.

More
11 years 11 months ago #43728 by henryscat
:woohoo:

I would buy a whopping great club and smack the prime minister over the head with it...the screaming nancy boy !!!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds