logolong

How come *I* didn't know about this???

More
15 years 10 months ago #3836 by ducky
I agree with you poshpaws...it is all right for the MPs and the rich..it wont effected them .the MPs will just give them selfs higher allowences ...:angry: That should also be sorted out... It seems the rules laws and taxes they set for us dont apply to them.. they are very arogent and control freaks ..all of them.. once somthing effects them they move the goalpost...they are now only intrested in what they can get out of being MPs.. .it seems gone are the days when they became MPs to make a diffrence in the name of eqaulity for all...now ppl feel they are over looked in the grand scheams of the goverment..This country is now devided in to little boxes if you tic the boxs correctly bingo you then becume a prioity and all for the wrong reasons...:blush: sorry I got carried away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3837 by
ducky wrote:

I agree with you poshpaws...it is all right for the MPs and the rich..it wont effected them .the MPs will just give them selfs higher allowences ...:angry: That should also be sorted out... It seems the rules laws and taxes they set for us dont apply to them.. they are very arogent and control freaks ..all of them.. once somthing effects them they move the goalpost...they are now only intrested in what they can get out of being MPs.. .it seems gone are the days when they became MPs to make a diffrence in the name of eqaulity for all...now ppl feel they are over looked in the grand scheams of the goverment..This country is now devided in to little boxes if you tic the boxs correctly bingo you then becume a prioity and all for the wrong reasons...:blush: sorry I got carried away

No..its called Passion..and I ,for one,think it suits you xxxxxx;)

More
15 years 10 months ago #3856 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: beer vs fuel
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3858 by
Replied by on topic Re: beer vs fuel
Quick...pull over xxxxxxx;) :laugh: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds