logolong

For all things corrupt, disabilties & others

More
11 years 8 months ago #45230 by allnights
Hi People.

Been a member awhile but never posted to the forums before hand. In fact I have been somewhat 'busy' you could say since I first registered on here.

These things that have kept me busy are quite shocking and understandable unbelievable and that was a common reaction to many.

However in my endeavours to help others with my findings I have started posting things and documents in many places and started a blog.

rather oddly I never thought about placing it on here until I was sent another email about another fake profile wanting to contact me, now deleted.

So here I am and thought as there are disability sufferes on here I will link my blog here. There is much more than just the disability issues each one more shocking than the last.

It also wont be complete until October 2012, though this may have altered as I and a solicitor for someone close to me have just contacted the media.

These media groups ALSO now have been made aware of my BLOG and it is UK based, so may not be relevant or of much help if your not living in the UK.

asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.co.uk/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45231 by allnights
HUH?!

States i am offline but I am not?!

More
11 years 8 months ago #45232 by allnights
DARN IT!

I forgot there is also a Protest March taking place by disabled people organised, I believe, by the DLA Help Group...

27th August 2012 at the Olympic Park.

www.dlahelpgroup.co.uk I think?!

More
11 years 8 months ago #45233 by allnights
DARN IT!! LMAO

Make that...

www.dlahelpgroup.com

Sorry

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds