logolong

Put the elderly in prison

More
10 years 1 month ago #52168 by wifepoisonedme
No I have not! but I knew people who were, and if there is one thing I know I know news reporters WANT people to think people have it made in prison when they do not!

Most prisons are hell holes where people get battered and have no one to turn to for help.

If you are under the belief prisons are great places then you must have seen a bull crap TV news show that portrays SOME prisons as lavish, prisons that are probably used for rich people.

MOST prisons the public never get a chance to see the inside of because MOST prisons are hell holes run by Fascist minded guards.

Many people that work in prisons are killers and commonly poison foods of inmates they want dead, and all poisonings done in prison are covered up by the prison doctors who simply refuse to TEST for it!

If you think prisons are great places then you must have seen some propaganda TV news show portraying a prison as a grand place, governments spew out propaganda like that to infuriate tax payers and do it as a way of tricking tax payers to divert more funds away from living conditions for inmates.

I personalty never heard of a prison that is lavish other than prisons for white collar criminals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds