logolong

Who Can Disabled People Call For Help?

More
10 years 2 months ago #52100 by wifepoisonedme
There are disabled people in this world that are cut off from normal means of communication and have no ways of finding help.
I was wondering if there are numbers people can call or websites disabled people can go to to call for help?

For every disabled person that's online that chats with people there is probably twenty disabled people that are simply too debilitated to, so I was wondering who can someone contact for help when normal means do not get help?

I KNOW what it is like to be debilitated, and I KNOW what it is like to be around people that do not care and will not help disabled people.
I am personally surrounded by people that could care less about debilitated people.

Please do not point out calling 911 or calling local police,,,,,that gets no help at all where I live, our police are Fascist and want nothing but to poison off disabled people with Meds and just dope people up until their dead.

The last time I called 911 I got my ex wife's lover and his three buddy's at my door, they were the ones that responded to my 911 call, so I know what I am talking about when I say 911 is a joke where I live.

Are their any real people in this world that actually listen to disabled people? I ask because where I live all the normal means of asking for help gets nothing but government people that ignore me and want me on meds to shut me up.

They ignore everything I say and they smirk when they make their "meds" remarks at me, it's their way of making it known they can care less about people and that they actually want me dead and that they will NOT help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52101 by Jana
In the US you can call 211. Its a sort of emergency resources line that will put you in contact with social services or other help of a non-police nature.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #52108 by wifepoisonedme
Thank you for responding, I do not have a phone to call the number, but I have already tried multiple times contacting their website and all my emails I send them get ignored.

At one point they sent me an email ignoring everything I said on my email and they simply told me to stop contacting them.

Because of my wife's affair with a cop no governmental service will help me, every governmental service I contact either ignores me or tells me I need to contact my local authority's, and I already proven I cannot get help from contacting local authority's.

I am disabled from being poisoned by my wife and her lover, and because he is a cop no governmental service is willing to help me, official denial of services are being used against me, it's illegal on their part, but since no one in the government cares they just don't care.

Is there anyone in this world NOT connected with a government but helps people that I could contact?

I am being threatened by my hospital AND by local police in writing, so they are not hiding the fact they can care less that I and others are victims.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by wifepoisonedme.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds