• Page:

TOPIC: Trump

Trump 8 months 1 day ago #67298

• ajay
  • ajay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all, has anyone read that new book that MR Trump tried to ban and was it any good? I just find it funny that they where saying on the radio news the other day that they are going to make it into a film I am defo going to see it when it comes out!..

Mr Trump has got to be a very sad man he seems to dislike everyone for no reason. I can't understand how someone could dislike someone by their colour or where in the world they where born.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 8 months 21 hours ago #67301

Trump doesn't seem funny from this side of the pond. We've gotten ourselves into a bloody mess. I'll be happy to see him gone as president; just hope his successor is better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajay

Trump 8 months 8 hours ago #67308

As most people know on here I'm not a 'Trump' fan, I would be interested in reading the book! But a film, please it would just increase the size of his ego!! My husband has to change the channel on the telly when anything about him comes on otherwise I will be screaming at it!! :angry:

Trump 8 months 7 hours ago #67314

I'm like your husband, Trump is a $#!+. I personally think most of the Republicans elected to Federal office should be in prison, the Democrats are little better; gangsters have taken over the US government. I intend to oppose them peacefully with as much conviction as I can muster. We need at least one constitutional amendment to remove big money from politics. I think it will not be easy, but is possible. An organization Wolf-PAC.com is working on the amendment, but need signatures most of the 50 states.

Painting
Like a Dali flick
Trump folds spindles mutilates
It’s atrocious art

Last edit: by EdEarl.

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #67774

Are you f***iing mad? Since when doesn't Trump like people based on their ćolor ?Oh since he won't Encourage illegals its because of ćolor? Someone is listening to Chuck ánd Nancys lies! I ágree our political system is corrupt from Obama holdovers .

Last edit: by Justme64.
  • Page:
Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds