logolong

Trump

More
6 years 2 months ago #67298 by ajay
Trump was created by ajay
Hi all, has anyone read that new book that MR Trump tried to ban and was it any good? I just find it funny that they where saying on the radio news the other day that they are going to make it into a film I am defo going to see it when it comes out!..

Mr Trump has got to be a very sad man he seems to dislike everyone for no reason. I can't understand how someone could dislike someone by their colour or where in the world they where born.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67301 by EdEarl
Replied by EdEarl on topic Trump
Trump doesn't seem funny from this side of the pond. We've gotten ourselves into a bloody mess. I'll be happy to see him gone as president; just hope his successor is better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajay

More
6 years 2 months ago #67308 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Trump
As most people know on here I'm not a 'Trump' fan, I would be interested in reading the book! But a film, please it would just increase the size of his ego!! My husband has to change the channel on the telly when anything about him comes on otherwise I will be screaming at it!! :angry:

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #67314 by EdEarl
Replied by EdEarl on topic Trump
I'm like your husband, Trump is a $#!+. I personally think most of the Republicans elected to Federal office should be in prison, the Democrats are little better; gangsters have taken over the US government. I intend to oppose them peacefully with as much conviction as I can muster. We need at least one constitutional amendment to remove big money from politics. I think it will not be easy, but is possible. An organization Wolf-PAC.com is working on the amendment, but need signatures most of the 50 states.

Painting
Like a Dali flick
Trump folds spindles mutilates
It’s atrocious art
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by EdEarl.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #67774 by Justme64
Replied by Justme64 on topic Trump
Are you f***iing mad? Since when doesn't Trump like people based on their ćolor ?Oh since he won't Encourage illegals its because of ćolor? Someone is listening to Chuck ánd Nancys lies! I ágree our political system is corrupt from Obama holdovers .
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Justme64.

More
4 years 10 months ago #70043 by lalmada9
Replied by lalmada9 on topic Trump
I prefer not to engage people on topics so impassioned both for and against but I would like to say this...

I suggest that it be agreed by both sides of the debate that a standard be set wherein the only truths to be expected on this topic be empirically verifiable. What this means is that nothing can be accepted just because. Whatever is accepted is something that can be determined and verified by the laws of science and logic. It is possible on both sides and should be encouraged by both. In this way I believe that even our own convictions will become clearer and we will better see the truth.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds