logolong

Britain's Missing Top Model

More
15 years 9 months ago #5468 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Britain's Missing Top Model
Who is going home tonight?

I think Debbie in the wheelchair will leave tonight?

bb3 at 9pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5470 by ducky
I will just have to keep fingers crossed they repeat it:)

More
15 years 9 months ago #5500 by Karl
Jenny was kicked out last night because of her sexual behaviour towards mark - one of the judges..

She neurological condition so is there every chance that Jenny's behaviour is also affected, as well as her motor skills? Many people who sustain severe brain injuries do suffer from altered and inappropriate behaviour.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5570 by robert
What we should have is non disabled models and disabled judges. throw the lot out and claim we are better then them and I could win the model photo shoot as a nude male model.:woohoo:

More
15 years 8 months ago #5890 by Karl
Kellie moody was kicked out because she cant speak very well, is this fair?

if Kellie Moody was a real model, who on earth would send her to a casting for a TV advert in which she would need to speak? Her work would be photographic or catwalk instead. It's not realistic at all, and the people in charge were not very flexible. She pretty much had to beg in order to do a signed version of the advert, and when she did it, it was very interesting and there could definitely be a market niche for that. There's no room for creativity here, it seems.

Is it just me or is it not obvious that the Judges have made up there minds already and Sophie is going to win? Because she is in a wheelchair!

I think Sophie is a playing unfair someetimes, for example, she didn't want anyone to wakeup Jess. This is unfair towards Jess because she sleeps a lot due to her disability

More
15 years 8 months ago #5891 by ducky
I do not like reality shows much I think they are hurtfull and unfair ... I watched a bit on the vidios<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/25 17:39

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds