logolong

Asking for advice

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #62998 by HaretHadhood
Hello,

How are you all doing? I hope that everyone is doing fine and happy!

I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am Haret from Finland. and I own a new programming solutions company, that creates mobile applications, website and security solutions to customers. We serve mainly organizational customers. Lately, an organization that offers help for people with disabilities. They have a new project to help foreign people and Finnish people communicate between each other (Please notice that foreigners might not speak Finnish at all). Therefore, they came up with an idea called Family-House which is a house-like building where people with disabilities come to meet and spend fun time with each other. This organization came to my company asking us for a mobile application to offer general services and services for foreigners. They have no idea what these services should be.

I am here asking for your advice about this situation:

First scenario: Think about yourself visiting a family-house that offers help with everyday life, create events and things to do every day and you speak same language as everybody else.. what will be useful for you in a mobile application?

Second scenario: You are a foreigner and you came to the family-house where you don't speak the same language as everybody else. Furthermore, the family-house offers the services mentioned above what will be useful for you to have in a mobile application?

I need help in this because I really don't know what might be useful for people with disabilities and how many different disability should be taken into account.

Thank you all in advance.
Best regards,
Haret Hadhood
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by HaretHadhood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #63007 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Asking for advice
Ok things like

Size of bedroom? Bathroom? Kitchen

Bath or shower?

Worktop heights in kitchen?

Hoist available?

Doors width?

Ramp or step?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds