Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please would you like to share your favourite songs here

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #69018

• Yassy
  • Yassy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Love this one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #69019

• Yassy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #69030

Everyone knows my favourite artist in the world is Prince and I've shown my memorial wall on here as well. As for my favourite song here it is:-

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #69031

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 2 weeks ago #69037

• Yassy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you so much for sharing, l like some of prince songs too like purple rain

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 10 months 1 week ago #69066

I can't listen to that song since we lost him as it makes me blub like a baby at the moment. Hope I will be able to listen to it in the future as it is a brilliant song, a total classic.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 8 months 1 week ago #69447

Hi there! One of my favorite songs is “Who I Was Born to Be” by Susan Boyle. (When I first heard this song, it tore me up! The melody and message seemed all about me). I love to sing this Karaoke

Last edit: by Vision.

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 6 months 2 weeks ago #69787

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 6 months 1 week ago #69831

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 6 months 1 week ago #69834

Adding another excellent song by Prince filmed during his 'Nude' tour which was an amazing concert (like all his live shows!!).

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 6 months 1 week ago #69837

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 208

Please would you like to share your favourite songs here 6 months 1 week ago #69838

Prince is always interesting! What a character! :D

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds