logolong

What is your claim to fame

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52929 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic What is your claim to fame
Elvis gave me one of his scarfs at a concert(pity it was only a tribute act) he was very good though ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52936 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic What is your claim to fame
Well I have been in the sun, the mirror, Yorkshire post, the daily express, on the front page of Hull Daily Mail twice.

On BBC 1 about five times.

Here are some articles
www.headpointer.karoo.net/media.html

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52945 by BUBBADOG14

Karl wrote: Well I have been in the sun, the mirror, Yorkshire post, the daily express, on the front page of Hull Daily Mail twice.

Here are some articles

Well that means your famous!! Can I have your autograph!!! :woohoo: :lol:

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52954 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What is your claim to fame

BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Karl wrote: Well I have been in the sun, the mirror, Yorkshire post, the daily express, on the front page of Hull Daily Mail twice.

Here are some articles

Well that means your famous!! Can I have your autograph!!! :woohoo:

:lol:

This will will soon include and in Doreen's book, well done Karl you are a giant among men. :laugh: :kiss:

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52972 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What is your claim to fame
When I was between jobs, I took on some cleaning to make some extra cash, this was when I lived in Kent. The house I was cleaning was next door to a friend of Princess Diana, she was staying there as she was attending her friends wedding,I stood watching a very young Prince William toddling around the back garden. The only trouble was to get down the lane you had to be frisked by the Police, Quite an experience being frisked by a good looking copper :P :huh: :blush:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52996 by BUBBADOG14

Sandie wrote: When I was between jobs, I took on some cleaning to make some extra cash, this was when I lived in Kent. The house I was cleaning was next door to a friend of Princess Diana, she was staying there as she was attending her friends wedding,I stood watching a very young Prince William toddling around the back garden. The only trouble was to get down the lane you had to be frisked by the Police, Quite an experience being frisked by a good looking copper :P :huh: :blush:

It makes the experience of being frisked by a copper a lot better when it's done by a good looking copper!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds