logolong

Banned

More
6 years 6 months ago #66574 by Joelyb65
Replied by Joelyb65 on topic Banned
I've always found that is only 'White Aussie' kids that play up in public, children of so called minorities are always well behaved, because it is a cultural thing and a matter of pride, the parents would be embarrassed and ashamed if their children misbehaved in public!
White Aussies have the idea that it's wrong to discipline children because it's 'bad for their psyche!'
Then they wonder why their kids grow up to be juvenile delinquents who mug other kids for their Nikes!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #66575 by
Replied by on topic Banned
@ Joelyb65.... My sister was one who didn't discipline her son because it was, as you put it "bad for their psyche". And as a result, he came within a hairs breadth of being sent to prison. At age 17 the Judge gave him a choice, Military or Prison. He chose the Military and made something of himself and disavowed his mother from that point on.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66576 by Joelyb65
I was raised to have respect for other people, but being a quiet, shy kid, it was something that was automatic in me anyway!
My younger sister, who was the favorite, was raised differently and had much more freedom than I did, and as a result, she's a total Slag and she has raised her 2 daughters to be rude and disrespectful to adults! If I had spoken rudely to any adult, let alone an Uncle, the way those 2 little trolls speak to me, I would've gotten a belt around the ear!
But my parents think my sister is a wonderful mother and think her 2 little sprogs are total angels and won't hear a word against them!
I hate to think what their kids will be like!?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #66577 by
Replied by on topic Banned
They aren't yours, so keep your doors locked around the holidays! That's when "relatives" generally show up...with their hand out. Been there before! Cheers!!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66586 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Banned
My Parents disciplined me and when I was at Junior School was when they used the slipper and ruler as discipline for the last time! I never got it because I was a good girl! :blush: But my sister on the other hand was naughty all the time!! As for being at home, well yes we got punished there as well, if we where naughty we got smacked or hit with a slipper and we knew about it! And it didn't do me any harm! My Sister still does smack her kids if they are really bad but if they are just naughty they get grounded or sent to room and have their phones, laptops and pads removed for a few days or week. I believe it's done them some good as they are nice polite kids.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66889 by Joelyb65
I saw something in the news yesterday that gave me something else that should be banned, 'Babies at concerts!'
Apparently a young couple were 'forced' to pay $100 for a ticket for their baby so they could take it to a concert!
Who in their right mind takes a baby to a concert?
It would scream and cry and ruin it for everyone else and the parents would probably cop abuse for it!
I've been to 3 concerts, and I can tell you now, that if there had been a screaming baby, I would NOT have been impressed!
That is just plain selfish, ignorant and disrespectful to the other concert goers, and let's face it, it would cost less than $100 to hire a babysitter for the night!?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds