logolong

Banned

More
9 years 9 months ago #54274 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Banned
I remember being in a pub with my husband having a meal, there was a young lady sat in the corner breast feeding a baby. When the waitress came to take our order my husband said "Can I have a double portion of what that baby over there is having" he had the biggest bruise on his leg from me kicking him under the table. :) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54277 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Banned
You all have me sitting here hysterically laughing! I just can't deal with ill behaved children either. I think it has become the order of the day to just let them run. I'm sure mine were never perfect, but I only remember one specific time where I needed to get one of mine to settle down. But, to be honest, when we had the money to go out, it was worth hiring a baby sitter to take care of the girls while my husband and I went out alone. The last thing I wanted was to deal with other people's kids! :blink:

More
9 years 9 months ago #54278 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Banned
OH and I love the idea of a child catcher! Makes me think of a guy with a large butterfly net. :P

More
9 years 9 months ago #54287 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Banned
I remember when I was young :lol: I hate saying that now! But in the 80's if my sister & I where naughty we got a smack to the back of our thighs I can tell you it really stinged and it stopped doing what we did! Now a days parents aren't allowed to smack their kids which I think is mad because it worked for us so proves kids get away with literally murder!!

More
9 years 9 months ago #54310 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Banned
You was a naughty kid? tut tut lol

I think a good smack makes a good kid...

More
9 years 9 months ago #54312 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Banned
I told my son if his kids were naughty I would smack them, he didn't believe in smacking kids he soon changed his mind when the second one came along, children need to know where the boundaries are, undisciplined children grow into obnoxious adults.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds