logolong

Ghostly or not

More
8 years 9 months ago #58087 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Ghostly or not
Did you have both kinds of tomatoes in the fridge and were there still toms in the fridge after both incidents. Sleep walking does seem the best explanation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #58089 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Ghostly or not

Tomrymer wrote: Did you have both kinds of tomatoes in the fridge and were there still toms in the fridge after both incidents. Sleep walking does seem the best explanation.

I only have cherry tomatoes in the fridge, they were cherry tomatoes, its spooked me a bit, I shall leave a bowl of water outside my bedroom, my mother used to do this if its me I will wake up when I step in it. :ohmy: :huh:

More
8 years 9 months ago #58119 by Sandie
I'm having an evening with the spirits tonight maybe I will find out if anyone has had a similar thing happen to them. :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #58132 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Ghostly or not
Please let us know what happens, will be interesting to hear what happens.

More
8 years 9 months ago #58158 by Sandie
The medium was very vague, so not much to tell, he did say I have a lady with me with very black hair and very red lipstick, that was my husbands mother to a tee, I sat there very quiet and said nothing, she was a looney tune no way did I want to speak to her, she cut my head off all my wedding photo's :ohmy: :S

More
8 years 9 months ago #58162 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Ghostly or not
I'm going with the rat theory. I don't know if you have them in the UK, but here in the US we have pack rats. They look like a rat but have a hairy tail. I went to get a suitcase, that was completely closed and inside were dozens of dried rose hips. My husband went to get his waders for fishing, turned them upside down (they had been hanging up high) and more dried rose hips. I understand the waders, but have NO idea how they got into the zipped up suitcase.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds