logolong

Look at my Arnie 12 months on!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #56078 by tyugdte
The cat is cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #56088 by BUBBADOG14
It was Arnie & Willow's birthday on Friday, they are now 2yrs old. And I brought them a cat hammock as a birthday present. Here's Arnie lounging about in it!!

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56093 by bjjazzy
here are my fishies, and fish tanks. the biggest on is 40 gals. i used to take care of a 90 gal.i had every kind of fish from freshwater tropicals, to koi and fancy goldfish. some fish lived for me for 10 years each.

Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #56118 by bjjazzy
we used to have a cat just like him, his name was Blacky, or we called him Blacknose. those are my favorite colors for animals, i would want a blck and white pinto horse, if i could have had one of those as a kid. that was my childhood dream was to bug for a black and white pinto horse, never got it, but years later i bought myself a black and white springer spaniel. i want another pooch, but now i can't afford the vet bills, so i stay with just fish.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56119 by bjjazzy
i bet that claico cat is a female, all them are females i hear, they never are born males...isn't that something?

More
9 years 4 months ago #56136 by Sandie
What we do for our pets, I now have a ramp for the dogs at the back door its a must have if your dog is an oldie or a very tiny woof.

Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds