logolong

Search Of The Most Recent Active Profiles

More
9 months 2 days ago #72722 by Kansas78
I don't know how hard it would be to place the most recent active profiles to the top of a general search for members or specific searches because it would increase the likelihood of connection requests and therefore interaction thereafter.  And even if somebody has not been active for years they can check back in and because they did, they would be placed back at the top of the list because maybe they decided to give it a go again.  I figure that this would make things more efficient and effective in finding friends on this platform and would increase retention and banner ad revenue, etc., to cover the costs of running this website or any future expansion.  I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how hard this is to do but it's just my thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 days ago #72723 by Garryb10
I think it tells u already when a person was on last in their profile

More
9 months 1 day ago #72725 by BUBBADOG14
This is an on going problem the best thing you can do is P.M Karl about the matter and he can see what can be done.

More
9 months 1 day ago #72727 by Karl
When you click on members page, the most recent active members come up first.

More
9 months 1 day ago #72731 by Kansas78
I'm aware. The profiles say some were last online a day ago and some years ago and when there are perhaps members in the thousands it's a quicker way to find those people who are more active on page one and not further down on page one hundred. I guess I wish those that are not that active such as not being on there for years to be further down on the list such as page one hundred rather than on page one. It's just a quicker process to find those who are more active and in making connections. I'm not a programmer so I don't know how difficult this is to do. It's just my thoughts.

More
9 months 1 day ago #72732 by BUBBADOG14
Some members won't be online every day as not being up to it due too there illness/disability so no one is online everyday! Some people will havea break from being online for a week or two. So it can be difficult to say who is active and who is not.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds