logolong

Search Of The Most Recent Active Profiles

More
9 months 1 day ago #72740 by Kansas78
I was looking through a lot of profiles in order recently and I thought it was my impression at the time that the profiles may be out of order based on activity levels and that some perhaps further in the back let's say on page 50 may have people that have been more recently active but after looking through the pages again a few minutes ago and jumping around, I don't think that's the case. I'm think I'm mistaken in judgment, and it is in order based on activity. At least that my new perception looking through pages of profiles on the earlier pages and further back. So, I apologize for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 23 hours ago #72743 by Karl

I'm aware. The profiles say some were last online a day ago and some years ago and when there are perhaps members in the thousands it's a quicker way to find those people who are more active on page one and not further down on page one hundred. I guess I wish those that are not that active such as not being on there for years to be further down on the list such as page one hundred rather than on page one. It's just a quicker process to find those who are more active and in making connections. I'm not a programmer so I don't know how difficult this is to do. It's just my thoughts.

On the members page and Search for members, all the active members come up first in the order of the time they was last on time. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpiritLightSpeed

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #72761 by SpiritLightSpeed
That's a really useful feature and as a new member it's something that is really appreciated.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #72765 by Garryb10
it is a great thing

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #72781 by SpiritLightSpeed
It really is because it helps making connections to poeple and you can gather your efforts onto topics and people that are active making the best use of your time so you don't go 'chasing ghosts' so as to speak.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #72788 by Garryb10
i fully agree but now can see when people were on last so easy now

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds