logolong

Royal Mail Group Ltd & Your Postal Services

More
15 years 9 months ago #5168 by xsummerx
Scotty wrote:

Our post is ok when our regular postman is delivering.But if he is away for any reason everything goes pearshaped.:ohmy:

That's good you have a good postman, hopefully he doesent go away much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5216 by Scott_1984
I know its CraZy,

Royal Mail Group Ltd, Are just trying to pass the blame to anyone else, but them self or there postal-staff.

I've had to write to all 16 senders & the 16 people who should have received the post/letters in 2007/2006,

Along with writting to my own Banks, Utility Bill Companies,

& ask them to make a complaint to Royal Mail Group Ltd, Like they asked me to do in there last two letters dated: 22-05-2008 & 16-06-2008,

As I am fed up of having my bank account frozen, & other stuff frozen, all because our post-person can't be bothered to post my post/letters & just sends my letters/post straight back to the senders address & places a sticker on the envelopes as *Addresse Gone Away*,

& I am also fed up of receiving 36+ letters/post for other people's addresses,

But sadly Royal Mail Group Ltd Head Office Staff don't seem to care & just want to fob me off & pass them blame & get me to do there jobs by contacting all the senders & so on.

Hopefully with Big Banks & other Big Companies & the people of the letters I've been posted, Then Royal Mail Group Ltd might sit up & listen.

I'm also going to get Postwatch to do a full investagation to all my post problems :(

More
15 years 9 months ago #5222 by suzan
... most \"officialdom\" use royal mail for contacting us, and the post is so unreliable!!...we dont know what has not got to us!!

.....maybe they should send copies to email addies as well.???

...it is highly probable that things like hospital appts, benefit letters, bankstatements etc have gone adrift.

:(

scott, i dont have the energy to do all that you have done!!......well done !!:)

xx suzan xx

More
15 years 9 months ago #5237 by Scott_1984
Hiya Suzan :)

I'm sure you would make a written complaint,

If your bank account kept being frozen, & Direct Debits & New Direct Debits where also frozen & you couldn't transfer money :(

Also My Housing Benefit Office Owed My Private Landlord one years worth of rent & they wouldn't pay my private landlord all of my rent this year,

Until I could proof who I was & where I lived,

As Royal Mail Group Ltd Post-Person just put a sticker on the envelope in Febraury 2008 *AS Addresse Gone Away*

& they didn't get the letter back for 2 - 3 weeks :(

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds