logolong

What country offer more respect to disabled?

More
10 years 9 months ago #48318 by BUBBADOG14
Para-sailing in a wheelchair I would pay to see that!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #48320 by bohonk
It was fun...for a while

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #48633 by
Hello my dear friend. is is great opportunity that was given to me as a member here because of my membership level here i can not email you, i will love to know you better, friendship is what matter to me and bring to your attention my life condition and how i am living here. please allow me stay in contact with you so that i can see how best. i will tell you more about myself later but please i do not have the opportunity to email you right now due to my membership level here. i will love to know you better. may God bless you my dear friend and sister in Christ.
Bobby

More
10 years 8 months ago #48652 by BUBBADOG14
I have to stick up for Jamaica and the other Caribbean Islands as they are still classed as third world Countries. And don't have the money to spend on good health care or adapting to assist disabled people. I've been to many of the Caribbean Islands and they have tried their best to assist me while there including 4 locals picking my wheelchair with me in it on to the minibus and strapping me in by tying straps wasn't the most comfy ride and I was scared s**tless on the whole trip!! But they did their best and I loved them for it.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51623 by Andra
I do not know what is the best, but I want to live in Norway. Russia is terrible country.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sploge

More
10 years 3 months ago #51631 by RogerNZ
I think New Zealand is best maybe I am bias as I live here, I live in Christchurch where we had a earthquake in 2011 and we are trying to rebuild our city, I am part of a group who signed a partition took it to government for a more accessible Christchurch. I gave it to our Disabled/Deaf Member Of Parliament

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds