logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #67374 by Justme64
[Babàdog] this is my 3rd time writing this.Somewhere in internet hell are my responses
It áppears you've been blinded by your hàtred for Trump.It is the job of the press to tàke this president Down Judging by your response, it's working. They say Trump iś the divider, yet it's the press ànd dèmocrts Who Put the crazy ass ideas out there . Being disabled myself I almost believed what was being said about Trump (making fun of a disabled reporter.) I watched with a vèry skeptical eye. Àfter seeing a mon-Targe(sp?) I came to the conclusion reportèrs where throwing everything agàinst the wáll hoping something will stick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67375 by BUBBADOG14
Maybe I am blinded by my dislike for the man, I've never liked him even before the election. But I do see he is bringing the USA down and it's not just me, Actors, musicians, other politicians and some of your fellow Americans don't believe he is good for your Country!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #67384 by Justme64
Bubadog, Trump is not ruining America ,it's been going that way for Awhile! Hillary Clinton was suppose
To win ! Everyone from Jay z to Obàma came out for Hillary( she and Bill ruined Haiti ).When she and Bill
Left the White House she tried to steal Martha Washingtons dinnerwere ! OPPS ! That's the type of pérson she is .

More
6 years 2 months ago #67399 by BUBBADOG14
Hilary tried to steal some dinnerware from the White House quick call the cops!! Oh come on!! I bet loads of people have nicked items from the White House as reminders!! Obama did a lot of good for America and now Trump has to keep America in a good place, we will have to see how he does. It's interesting how the polls show it's almost 50/50 on his ratings on what people think of him.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67410 by Justme64
Babadog I wrote a response but as usual it disappeared

More
6 years 2 months ago #67421 by BUBBADOG14
It may have been deemed offensive then!! I didn't remove it!!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds