logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 1 month ago #67424 by Justme64
The only one to be offended would be Hillary!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #67443 by Justme64
My f**king head is about to explode . Over in the U.S ,a goverment official spoke for 8 hours on why
Mexican çitizens should be allowed to stay D.A.C A.) like most Americans I agree . They should be allowed to stáy( There parents snuck into thè çountry and dragged théir children along(DACA)These innocent little báśtards are protesting in the śtreets ,stopping tràffic acting véry unamerica ! Théy found out where a senator lived,and went and protested in front of his house at night (how3rd world) So as Amèrican sènators stànd up for other country's citizens , is there any wonder Trump and America first
Policy is so popular Oh those mexicán children(DACA) are now 20s, 30s, 40s
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Justme64. Reason: Adding thought

More
6 years 1 month ago #67460 by BUBBADOG14
Agreed 8hrs is a little excessive!! But haven't Mexicans been immigrating to America since early 1900's so they have helped America grow? Like the Irish have as well? Don't see Trump wanting to kick the Irish out, though they are tuff buggers!! Actually would like to see Trump stick an eviction notice on the Irish that would be funny!! Sure finding out a Senators address and going there at night to protest is bad, but maybe the Senator should have made sure his address was kept private! If it was easy to find then that was silly on him!

More
6 years 1 month ago #67466 by Justme64
I remember when princess Di died. The royal family didn't cry so the head lines read 'how little the royals cared for Di .'WHAT! Since I
Can remember the English have been known for having a stiff upper lip .But,that
Didn't fit the narrative . Juśt like no one liking Trump (except American people )fits medias
Narrative . Had I beenThat senator I would have everyone arrested for disturbing the peace. So D.A.C.A has brought the 3rd world protesting to America. The left would have you believe these Daca kids sweat red,white and blue.
Although Mexican flags out weighed American( truth be known the 2 American flags were on fire)
Bubadog don't bring up the Irish hell their white if Trump doesn't deport them ,the media will turn this racial. I live on the East coast the west coast is connected to Mexico
Mexican were known as Latin and thrown
In with whites but, it seems to me the presses desire to call them ' brown' fits a better narrative .

More
6 years 1 month ago #67470 by BUBBADOG14
And America hit the headlines again yesterday!! Another gun crime, mass shooting in Florida school! I was shocked and horrified! No child should be able to have a gun! There should be some gun control so that never happens again, how many more kids have to die before your government says okay we need to get some sort of law in. You don't see shootings in schools over here in Britain because we have strict gun control. Sure Nickolas Cruz is still being investigated into what made him want to go and kill those kids and teachers but how the heck did he get hold of the .223 caliber, AR-15 style firearm!! I just feel for the Parents and loved ones of those injured and killed.

More
6 years 1 month ago #67472 by Justme64
The F.B.I. Was notified twice , About Cruz As late as January 5 Seems the F.B.I was to busy trying to take down Trump. You will never get an àgument from me but more gun laws wouldn't have prevènted this

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds