logolong

Theme Parks

More
15 years 7 months ago #6121 by ExBiker
Theme Parks was created by ExBiker
Having spent a day with my wife and kids at a local theme park, while I was sat there watching them on all the rides it dawned on me, There are no rides/theme parks that enable wheelchair users to take full advantage of all rides and facilities. Does anyone know of a Ride that accommodates wheelchair users?;)<br><br>Post edited by: ExBiker, at: 2008/08/01 21:47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #6135 by Karl
Well, many theme parks wheelchair users enter the ride via the ride exit and they let you on. Some rides you can get right up to the ride in your wheelchair. Then you have to be lifted on. You don't have to queue and you can have 2 helpers with you.

I love theme parks - can't help it. Rollercoasters! :silly: :sick: :laugh:

More
15 years 7 months ago #6140 by ducky
he is young at heart our boss..:cheer:

More
15 years 7 months ago #6145 by ExBiker
I was just wondering if anyone had ever thought of a theme park solely for the disabled only an Idea while I was passing time.

More
15 years 7 months ago #6151 by Scotty
The rides are ok but not if you have just had a curry:ohmy: :sick: :sick: :sick:

More
15 years 7 months ago #6166 by Karl
ExBiker wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone had ever thought of a theme park solely for the disabled only an Idea while I was passing time.

I haavent seen a theme park solely for the disabled people but I have seen a play ground solely for the disabled people. the rides had wheelchair spaces. it was pretty good play ground.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds