logolong

Theme Parks

More
15 years 8 months ago #6219 by TheLadyMagenta
Ah well i am after all TheLadyMagenta tony dearest so watch yer p,s an q,s mate!! :laugh: All that virility eh you did mention little blue tablets and a cat on another thread eh tony. Well knock it on the head norty boy my name happens to be Cat!! An i aint takin no blue pills :unsure: :laugh: :blink: :silly: :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6229 by
Replied by on topic Re:Theme Parks with wheelchairs
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Ah well i am after all TheLadyMagenta tony dearest so watch yer p,s an q,s mate!! :laugh: All that virility eh you did mention little blue tablets and a cat on another thread eh tony. Well knock it on the head norty boy my name happens to be Cat!! An i aint takin no blue pills :unsure: :laugh: :blink: :silly: :S

Well,seems to be a fixation with the colour blue....I also have green,yellow,pink,red,orange coloured jelly beans....Think your mind must be on other things.....Oh my,whats a mature Gent with an Hackcent meant to do....The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain....Ive got it,I think Ive got it xxxxx :blink: :whistle: :) ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6238 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Sorry dear Lady Magenta....here was I thinking it was a self-inflicted ( my leanings tend to be republican)title,like Elvis....The King.....Or Count Basey.....Or that guy off Bargain Hunt...The Duke xxxxx ;)
I shall throw myself at your mercy and insist you use the whip.......particularly if your in black leather.....xxxxxx:blink: :whistle: :side:

More
15 years 8 months ago #6247 by TheLadyMagenta
I believe most nobility was rather prone to odd behaviour tony lol. Me im just a south london girl with a terrible cockney twang and a taste for the wild things in life. Only when my friends get to know me do they get to see the mad cat tho heheheheh. Mostly im a nice well behaved thing. So you out in spain i take it then? Lucky you mate it,s flippin freezin on the south coast sometimes. Mind you i have still got the english countryside an all that so im not moanin. Now black leather?? Mercy?? wot silly sod told you i ever show mercy :evil:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6249 by
Ahh well..it would appear we have lots in common...Im on Kent/London borders and enjoy a nice pie and mash from Manzies,Tower Bridge Road......
Not in Spain (doing my My Fair Lady Thing)...sitting near Orpington and keeping the faith of a stud-muffin xxxx ;) B) B)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6346 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh well hunni at least we are freezin our collective arses off in England cos id fell pretty hacked off if it was this cold in spain LOL. Im down in that tiny town of Battle the one with the abbey in the middle. Lovely for the kids but i do miss the noise and bustle of home. I was born in Reading then moved to the lovely mess of white city with me sister and so onto every part of south london you care to name. Not good at satayin put me you see. It,s the quiet that does my head in here it,s so quiet i check me pulse at night :laugh: . But you cant knock bringin the girls up here cos it,s a crackin little place and they benefit hugely from good schools etc. Besides im too old to run me arse off roung london like i used to. I cant anyway LOL:blink: . Well enjoy matey and big up the stud muffin!!!:lol:

Later tony, Lady M xxxxxx<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/08/06 10:56

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds