logolong

I LOVE MY CAT!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #55587 by friend1
Replied by friend1 on topic I LOVE MY CAT!!
Cat intelligence

"For kittens, play is more than simple enjoyment and fun in the animal world. These things rank social order and prey-capturing skills and hone the cat for survival. In addition to this, they are exercising their minds and bodies in rehearsal for their adult roles. Before they were domesticated, kittens learned survival skills such as where to find food from observing their mothers. The first two to seven weeks are a critical time for kittens. This is when they bond with other cats. Without any human contact during this time, the cat would forever mistrust humans, according to some experts".

I love my cats!! so cute and smart :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55588 by friend1
Replied by friend1 on topic I LOVE MY CAT!!
Cat memory

"Taken as a whole, cats have excellent memories.[citation needed] However, relationships with humans, individual differences in intelligence, and age may affect memory. Cats adapt to the environment that they are in easily because they can recall what they have learned in the past and adapt these memories to the current situation to protect themselves throughout their lives" :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #55591 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic I LOVE MY CAT!!
Thank you friend1 for you informative posts, do you watch 'my cats from hell' on Animal Planet? Jackson Galaxy is amazing! I have learned a lot from him. My 2 Arnie & Willow are growing in size and their personalities are showing more. Willow is a very independent female who loves hunting and doing her own thing while Arnie is a mommies boy who prefers chilling out on my lap and occasionally gets a zap of energy and plays with his sister or has a wild crazy moment! I love them both and wouldn't be without them.

Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds