logolong

I LOVE MY CAT!!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #47414 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
Cats and knitting wool don't mix. First Tiptoe pulled the knitting wool out of my bag and wound it around two of the chairs before George managed to catch her. Then she actually pulled half of the finished jumper off of the sofa and ran behind it! She is extremely naughty, but we love her.
I do agree with the cat poo! we have started buying the wooden pellets, although they are more expensive, and there is less smell. Only trouble is, Tiptoe gets the sawdust everywhere. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #47425 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
I can believe Tiptoe runs with wool Arnie & Willow would do that! They have another favorite game, unravel the loo roll on to the floor! One of us would go into the toilet and find all the loo paper on the floor and just the loo roll holder empty! It isn't easy trying to put loo paper back onto the cardboard loo paper holder I can tell you!! We have tried quite a few cat litter brands and the amount these two go too the loo I don't think any type of cat litter can make cleaning it out easier!! This will make you laugh! Our Arnie seems to pass wind all the time!! When he jumps on you for fuss he passes wind, when he's a sleep he trumps!, when he jumps off you he trumps, when you pick him up he farts! We thought Willow was a wind bag but Arnie beats her hands down! Is our Arnie just a fart box or does anyone-else's kitten fart all day long?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #47426 by Grandma7
To be honest, Tiptoe never seems to pass wind, maybe that is unusual.We have just found out that she likes to eat cooked cauliflower, I don't know if it is good for her. My youngest daughter has bought an enclosed toilet for the cat, which is enormous! the trouble is where to put it! probably in the downstairs loo, which is small enough already. x

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #47474 by Duffy
Replied by Duffy on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
Those "self-contained" litter boxes are great. When the cat scratches around in there it help keep the kitty litter IN the box...

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #47475 by Grandma7
The litter box is working out very well. No more mess, hurray! Tiptoe loves it and would sleep in there if she could.
She is having a lot of fun today, with Josiah, my baby grandson, who is l8 months old. They enjoy playing chase and hide and seek, and seem to understand each other. I wish I could keep some plants tho, Tiptoe has nibbled most of them, and has her eye on our poor goldfish Speckle, who we have to guard very carefully.
Animals are so much fun aren't they? and make a house into a home.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #47476 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
You have got me seriously thinking of one of those hooded litter trays now! Arnie & Willow make such a mess, and with the tray being for both of them we have to do poo watch several times a day and empty the do-do's so they don't tread in it and we have dirty foot prints everywhere! But I agree cats do make a home, I don't like to think of a life without them now.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds