logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 6 months ago #55766 by Jana
I think that was fall that blew by a few days ago taking most of the colored leaves with it. It's cold here. Not enough to snow, but chilly winds and mostly cloudy. The kids will be wearing snowsuits under their Halloween costumes tomorrow! OMG we haven't even purchased candy or carved a Jack O'Lantern yet!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55786 by BUBBADOG14
Well the weather made sure we had a tasty little taste of what we won't see for another good 6 months! Now it's hitting us with cold short days and dark freezing nights! Oh I do hate winter time! Hibernation time is well and truly here!! :(

More
9 years 6 months ago #55792 by Sandie
We must think sunny days warm nights and maybe we can stay in summer forever, well in our minds anyway.I'm afraid its Jack Frost, cold nights, and frostbite. :(

More
9 years 6 months ago #55799 by Jana
Pouring rain earlier this evening. Cold out. Snow expected later this week. Hunters and fur trappers are getting all excited up here in the North.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55813 by BUBBADOG14
Woke up to frost and fog this morning, there was a big bonfire and firework display close to our home last night which really upset the rugrats so we had to lock the catflap till after 10pm so it didn't freak them out when they where outside. The fog is a mixture of the smoke from the bonfires and normal fog. It's pretty chilly outside so nice and cosy and warm indoors with the furry throw over me and the heating on!

More
9 years 5 months ago #55826 by Sandie
Frost, fog, freezing, fireworks kept me awake, my silly Alfie wanted to go outside to watch, the first dog I've ever known that likes fireworks.Roll on summer. :blink:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds