logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 5 months ago #55851 by BUBBADOG14
Freezing cold wet weather still hasn't stopped these idiots letting fireworks off! Wish you could get ear protectors for cats because the firework noise is freaking them out!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55944 by BUBBADOG14
Another dull day! Winter has arrived, I hate the dark nights that start around 4.30pm it just feels depressing. The only thing I do enjoy is snuggling under my furry rug with the heating on feeling snuggly and warm. Oh well the Countdown to Christmas has started now!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #56165 by BUBBADOG14
I'm so glad I've finished all my Hospital & Dr's appointments this side of the New Year as I've hated going outside in the winter chill my joints hate it and I hate it! I prefer to be hibernating indoors in the warm, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!! Todays another freezing grey day in the metropolis!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #56266 by BUBBADOG14
It's the start properly for most people to be back at work and kids school and what a properly horrible day it is! The weather must be feeling like everyone does today. End of the Christmas break, yuk! It's cold and miserable just like my husband feels!! Oh well the fun & Festivities had to end!! Roll on the summer when it's warm!! I think we all must be suffering from S.A.D!!

More
9 years 2 months ago #56809 by BUBBADOG14
It's one of those days here in Redditch when things aren't what they seem!! The ground is damp, yet the sky is blue with fluffy clouds and the sun is trying to escape for a glow or two!! But it's pretty cold out. In other words there is temptation & trickery from the weather today!!! :ohmy:

More
9 years 2 months ago #56838 by Sandie
Here in Lincoln it's hissed it down most of the day, The sun is out now but it's too late to do anything with the day now. Hoping for better weather tomorrow.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds