logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 6 months ago #59666 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
suddenly felt wanted. Very strange.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59667 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Cedric was very much wanted, despite being puny and often had his head in the clouds as were all the people in the saga. Without them There would be no tale to tell so all were crucial to the on-going adventures,even the dastardly Will de Smythe, who despite some actions, was a good man at heart. At this moment he was running to the aid of the Skye reporter who was cowering but still holding his microphone. Will whipped out his sword from it's scabbard and challenged the errant tricatops: "How dare you hurt this man and upset my peace-lo Will mopped his ving Cedric. They do not deserve this. He swiped his sword at the tricatop and the blow reverberatted through his arm and his whole body-his face contorted and he grimaced, falling back on to Cedric, who was dumb-struck, mouth agape. They both collapsed on to the leek and daffodil,strewn ground. Will clambered to his feet, and pulled up Cedric onto his pins. Amazingly the tricatop exploded in a mass of elastic bands,metal,ball-bearings and screws. Oh and lego. Will mopped his brow and Cedric's and then

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #59676 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
As what was left of the mangled mess fell to the floor a woman dressed all in black with trousers and Doc Martins stepped forward with a long sword in hand 'Looks like you guys need a hand' The sandy haired Woman gave a cheeky grin. 'My name is Lara' 'Who, were, what?' Will spluttered Lara laughed and swung her long ponytail behind her head. 'All in good time my friend, I think we need to smash up these machines first before they kill us!' Lara turned on her heels and headed back to the pit.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59683 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
to get something leaving Cedric and Will gaping after her while picking bits of leek and daffodil off clothing and out of hair. Suddenly the sweet tones of a flute carried on the softest zephyr stilled the metal beasts and the fears of both gallant

More
8 years 6 months ago #59684 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
and fearful, out of the mist rode a woman with flowing white cape, on the back of a white stallion, which was pawing the ground and tossing it's silver mane showing all the colours of the rainbow. She turned her head and called softly to a small

More
8 years 6 months ago #59694 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
white fluffy dog that followed the horse. Lara ran to horse with the lady on it with a big grin on her face. 'You got my message then!' she said still smiling. 'How could I not sister' The blond haired lady smiled. 'Come let me introduce you to the others' Lara said still grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds