logolong

Bullying

More
8 years 10 months ago #57704 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Bullying
I ran into a bully that had made my sisters life a misery, this was several years later, I asked her what she was doing for a living, Oh nothing much I work on the land she replied, I told her my sister is a top stylist with her own salon in
Knightsbridge, still I think you're better off on the land with the need for manure at a premium, you always did spout a load of shit. :evil: B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #57719 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Bullying
He,He,He!! :)

Sandie wrote: I ran into a bully that had made my sisters life a misery, this was several years later, I asked her what she was doing for a living, Oh nothing much I work on the land she replied, I told her my sister is a top stylist with her own salon in
Knightsbridge, still I think you're better off on the land with the need for manure at a premium, you always did spout a load of shit. :evil: B)

More
8 years 10 months ago #57740 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Bullying
As I said before Mouthy Cow :laugh: ;)

More
8 years 7 months ago #58896 by Saunter
Replied by Saunter on topic Bullying
My daughter Was special education ( less quick mentally and disabled) and small for her age. Another girl wanted her lipstick and daughter would not give it to her. Was grabbed by the hair and lifted off the floor then the other girl shook her. And then dropped her. School had her stay in school the rest of the day. This is what we call middle school or junior high school. Age 12-14 about. When she got home I took her to the doctor because one of her eyes was red all thru the white of her eye. Doctor said her eye had to be monitored to come back in two days and see if her vision in that eye came back , she was blind in one eye. so she lay down with ice for two days and fortunately the vision came back. I got doctors report on paper and went to school and said that if something wasn't done about that girl I would call the police. There was a police who stayed in the school always. And he told the girl she could go to jail and her parents transferred her to another school so she did not go to jail. Both her eyes were black a while. Then iced that and she improved doctor had been the one to say go to the cops. ( cop police ). Daughter was ok and no other kid bothered her again in that school . There that's the past isn't it.?

More
8 years 7 months ago #58897 by Saunter
Replied by Saunter on topic Bullying
In UK style of talk what is a mouthy cow, I'm from USA.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58899 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Bullying
Saunter, In the UK "cow" is used as an insulting term for an unpleasant woman / female. "Mouthy" means someone who talks too much, or says 'bad' things. So, if you go along with this 'logic', I must be a "mouthy bull"!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds