logolong

nasty people!

More
13 years 2 months ago #33933 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:nasty people!
Glad to hear it Maria, Stay strong! And you know where I am if you need me.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33938 by
Replied by on topic Re:nasty people!
Theres an old Southern saying....Dont let the buggers grind you down xxxx OK I know its not just Southern but it goes with our pie and mash and liqueur xxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33949 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:nasty people!
Why Tony is it the name of a desert or pudding? LOL! It is a good saying though but I don't say bugger I say Ba****ds! :P :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33961 by
Replied by on topic Re:nasty people!
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

Why Tony is it the name of a desert or pudding? LOL! It is a good saying though but I don't say bugger I say Ba****ds! :P :laugh:

Yes...But Im sophisticated....gentile...and a fibber xxxx :laugh: ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34001 by yoreg5280
Replied by yoreg5280 on topic Re:nasty people!
Hi, I came here to meet new people also. I wrote to your friend and found her to be a sweet person. She gave me her email to write to her and it was not a good email. I have written to her and I get no reply. :( I was hoping to have met a new friend. Tell her I am sorry for what others have done to her, but some of us would like to be her friend. You all take care and God bless! Nancy

More
13 years 2 months ago #34022 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:nasty people!
Hello,
I am the one who first wrote this post about nasty people and i have not recieved any kind of message,s from you??? i have asked angelmate she has told me she hasen,t had one from you?? so we,re a bit baffled by this,
Feel free to mail me anytime you want and thank you for the kind message, sadly angel isn,t too well at the moment but i know if she see,s a message she will answer it i,m just a little perplexed as to why we have not got your message? all the best nat

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds