logolong

"...relationships,dating and marriage; "age spread

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #47192 by bohonk
Did you ever stop and consider the "perfect age of a mate,lover?" What "age span " would you allow"? Although my walking days are over, datable people have decreased, and their age has morally decreased in societies "BOOK". So, I have two sets of morals....Is that right? Is it fair to make judgement for two types of people? Or, is it correct my lowering acceptable age "span"
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by bohonk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #47197 by Karl
Perfect age would be the same age as your self? But this is hard to find so I give myself 7yrs below and 7 yrs above to find a lover.

You say, datable people have decreased? Is this true or are you looking in wrong places?

More
9 years 11 months ago #52763 by chakal
a perfect age don't necessarily make a relationships more perfect...anyway we all have some idea about the perfect partner, but slowly with time & age this idea begin to disappear and be replaced with the harsh reality.
so find someone first and make him perfect rather than look for perfect person B)

More
9 years 11 months ago #52775 by Sandie
If you are lucky you find the man that presses all the right buttons for you, when this person is no longer with you that leaves a big gap in your life. Can anyone fill that gap? I dont know its a hard act to follow. :( As far as age difference goes, if it is ok with you let others think what they will, its your life your choice.

More
9 years 10 months ago #53849 by Marie1
I guess that I would be willing to try anything that is either 5 to 7 years older or younger. I think that after that you are going to deal with certain differences in cultural upbringing etc. that it might be a challenge to make sure that you have something that connects you.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #61234 by FlyingKidney
Perhaps the 2 rules 'might be'
Is it legal?
Are we both happy?

Society, media etc tends to frown on age gaps, but my pioneering namesake in the USA in settler days once married a 15 year old (a good age for a wife as it was stated in the record) to a 25 year old settler.

Times have changed.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by FlyingKidney.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds