logolong

masturbation is good therapy for loneliness

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 weeks ago #52767 by
Having just read the post from Anna Maria, I can only say well done. Since I have had spinal damage, I am unable to have sex because I can not get an erection. However, I can bring myself off and that releases all the pent up stress and frustration. I wish that I could get my partner to do the same and follow the advice of Anna Maria. God protect us from the puritan religious freaks that would drag us all down. Well done to Anna.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52796 by Fiona
Hi I hope you can Healp me I have cp I am looking for some sex adavice

More
7 years 3 months ago #63927 by Catheterboy
I am not able to have sex in the normal way anymore so masterbation is the only way for me.
I think about sex a lot and get frustrated about it. I have even considered asking the doctor to give me some pills to lower my testosterone and so lower my sex drive but I don't think he would and also I don't like the thought of what side efects might happen. Sex for the disabled is a challenge for most people I think depending on the dissabilty.

More
7 years 3 months ago #63929 by Karl
What is the normal way? Anyone can have sex if you can get an erection.

I have limited control over my arms and legs but I still can have sex.
So what is your problem?

More
7 years 3 months ago #63930 by Catheterboy
Your totally right I guess what I meant was I cant do it like I used too. I am in a lot of pain most of the time so these days masterbation is the way I have sex.

More
7 years 3 months ago #63931 by flynna3162581
there is 2 signs of going crazy do you know masturbation causes hairs on the palms on your hands and also and the other sign is looking for the hairs

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds