logolong

Sex For ...

More
13 years 2 months ago #33508 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Sex For ...
Thank You Tony!! The voice of common sense!!:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33549 by heavenking
Replied by heavenking on topic Re:Sex For ...
Because, I saw pronograthy and they two were very painful with violent movement. Thus, sex is heavy exercise for me and other disabled people. I am frightful !!! Danger !!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33564 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex For ...
heavenking wrote:

Because, I saw pronograthy and they two were very painful with violent movement. Thus, sex is heavy exercise for me and other disabled people. I am frightful !!! Danger !!!

Dont take us all as idiots...Ive read your entry/posting headed Wedding Crashers and would suggest others read it to show Exactly what YOU are about...Over here we have several names for it:evil: :evil:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33568 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Sex For ...
Wow!! I too just read the 'Wedding Trashers' thread! What do you think this forum is for? people taking the mick? no! this forum is for serious discussions and the occasional games. Not idiots who think they are clever and think they can make thereselves look good.Sorry but I think you are a sad person.:angry:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33578 by heavenking
Replied by heavenking on topic Re:Sex For ...
you don't have to say sorry, just say what you want to say. I agree your word :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33579 by PinkPetal
Replied by PinkPetal on topic Re:Sex For ...
I have just read the post Wedding Trashers along with this one!
I have never posted on the forum before but you made me so angry i wanted to add my comments:evil: . If you are going to mock us and act like a twonk you shouldnt be on here. For some people this is the only communication with the outside world they have all day and i think you should bear that in mind before you post anything else.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds