logolong

Sex For ...

More
13 years 1 month ago #33580 by heavenking
Replied by heavenking on topic Re:Sex For ...
Seems everyone do not like me. Alright, i am going to resign. peace be with everybody. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #33590 by PinkPetal
Replied by PinkPetal on topic Re:Sex For ...
I meant you shouldn't be on the board not the website :blink:

More
13 years 1 month ago #33639 by chris1011981
Replied by chris1011981 on topic Re:Sex For ...
sex is something i guess to be shared between two people disabled or not. its a way of being closer and sharing your love for one another. but even without sex you can still show you love the other person.

More
13 years 1 month ago #33816 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:Sex For ...
I couldn,t agree more!! without sex??? i,ve been without it now for over 2 and a half years, and yes i miss it!! i may be disabled but i do like intermicey {sorry can,t spell!!!} it,s also a good way of relieving stress!!!:laugh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #33823 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Sex For ...
Yes there are other ways of showing love to one another, sex is just another way and can be very pleasureable.But yes there are other ways, just being held is one way,I enjoy that alot!:) Makeing your partner a nice meal (I bet alot of partners will be doing that on valentines day!;)) a nice box of chocolates!Many people like that! But to even pleasure ones self alone can also be done,there are tools available to help one to do that or even you can always improvise!Love can be shown in many ways.:)

More
11 years 11 months ago #43344 by henryscat
Replied by henryscat on topic Re: Sex For ...
:)

Some folk eh ? I suppose it is widely agreed that we each have a life's challenge by way of a disability. Because we have a health issue does not mean we have to quietly bow out of mainstream living. It is already hard enough to get along without folk saying that love making should be denied in our lives. The lack of opportunity is endimic within the disabled world and I already feel like a bag of shite as it is. Loneliness is a killer so thank God for you folks here on this forum who have a set of brains.

Kind Regards
Trevor.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds