logolong

Disabled People Being Poisoned With Antifreeze!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52093 by wifepoisonedme
My name is Terry Wagar, I post my real name on here because of the severity of my situation and complaints.
I was married with three children, all grown now, I write on here because I am disabled from being poisoned by my wife after she got a job at the county jail kitchen.

My wife and her side of the family were recruited into sting operations for the police and county sheriff's, and after my wife worked there for a month and a half, my wife and her buddy's in law enforcement set up a sting operation against me and my side of the family.

Their sting operation consisted with them taking control of the surrounding area around my apartment, getting a hold of a look-a-like they could use on my property to frame me with, and when that did not work out the way they expected they began poisoning me and my relatives!

My wife was having an affair with a cop, he was acting as a double and even dyed his hair my collar so he could impersonate me, they both had this planned out, and my wife even turned our daughters against me behind my back.

My wife and her coworkers were calling her lover the cop by the nickname Doubleclick because he was impersonating me while staging crimes, and when I found out my wife was hooking our daughters up with this look-a-like I tried to warn people about it, and my wife severely poisoned me with antifreeze to stop me from warning anyone!

Two weeks after my wife poisoned me her lover and her coworkers were calling her by the nickname Mrs Dash and her lover used those nicknames in love letters he wrote my wife, and my wife used those nicknames in her cellphone contact list!

My wife and her side of the family were being coached by my wife's buddy's in law enforcement to destroy my name and reputation by making false pedophile accusations about me, and my wife had our oldest daughter on her side and she was willing to make up anything about me to cover their crimes!

So while I was debilitated from being poisoned, my wife and her side of the family were destroying my name and reputation publicly and were doing so because police told them to, they have a name for it, they call it pedofying, so they pedofied me!

Their crimes are not really a secret, they had the blessings of their buddy's in law enforcement, so they did not fear prosecution, so they concentrated on defaming me while I was debilitated.

I have admissible documents to back up my complaints!

Our daughter admitted in writing after the fact her charges were false!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...hawnaconfession2.jpg

Police officer writes my wife a love letter and he admits he calls my wife Mrs Dash in it because he gave her permission to poison me to death with antifreeze!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...0132-5-20-44-331.jpg

My wife admits she is a poisoner of a plasma donor in her diary and sher also admits to her affair with a cop and admits I cannot get help from police and I cannot get a toxicology test at the hospital!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...she-is-poisoner1.jpg

My wife tries to cover herself lying for herself in a denial letter over her affair with a cop and lying denying she is a poisoner, her daughter was pregnant by one of the cops she names in that denial letter at the time she wrote this!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...letter-is-a-lie1.jpg

My wife brags she is a poisoner and admits she uses antifreeze as poison!
I was bedridden at the time my wife wrote this, she tossed it at me like a Frisbee knowing I was so badly poisoned that I could not even read it at the time!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...reeze-as-poison1.jpg

OHSU hospital covers up the fact my wife is a poisoner by ignoring the symptoms of poisoning and refuses to take a toxicology test and fakes not knowing what's wrong with me!
The hospital admits I had abdominable pain and internal bleeding but fakes not knowing what's wrong!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ternal-bleeding1.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...er6fileminimizer.jpg

OHSU hospital and police threatening me and covering up all my calls for help, even my 911 calls!
Sgt Walker of the Portland police admits to covering up my 911 calls and calls for help and is admitting I am not welcome at my hospital.
Sgt Walker is pretending nothing is wrong with me and is covering up ther fact I was poisoned and is ignoring the fact my wife already confessed she is a poisoner and Sgt Walker is ignoring the abdominable pain and severe internal bleeding I suffered!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ny-help-forever1.png

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...-calls-for-help1.png

Police made sure I could not get help from any other hospital as well and no one will take a toxicology test!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...xicology-test-11.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2013/...ctimsmallpdf-com.pdf

Terry Wagar
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52102 by Sandie
As a point of intrest just how many disabled people do you know who have been poisoned with Antifreeze or any other toxic substance???

More
10 years 2 months ago #52110 by wifepoisonedme
My wife and her side of the family have been palling around with county sheriff officer's and Portland police officer's since my wife got a job at the county jail kitchen back in 1999.

They have been poisoning people ever since, on average one family member died each year on average due to them being poisoned by my wife and by female members on her side of the family.

They murdered a Virgil Minor back in 2005, they have him severely poisoned and debilitated and he was kept that way for months before he died, I was debilitated from being battered by my wife's buddy's in law enforcement at that time I had a broken rib and a messed up knee!

Around the time Virgil Minor died is also around the time I caught my wife hooking our daughters up with a police officer that was impersonating me, I tried to warn people about it knowing I was going to be framed by them, and that's when my wife poisoned me with antifreeze in my coffee!

I have repeatedly been denied emergency services because of direct police interference with my doctors at the hospital, and I was not the only family member they were poisoning off!

A year later another male relative named Don Minor died as well, I was so debilitated at the time that I was constantly bedridden at the time, and it is in 2006 my wife was flaunting the fact she is a poisoner, she admits in her diary to using pills and antifreeze as poison.

She admitted in her diary to her affair with a cop, she admitted I could not get help at a hospital or from police, she admitted I was ill, she admitted she wanted life insurance money, she admitted she wanted someone dead, she admits at the end of her diary she is poisoning a plasma donor!

I called 911 after she admitted to that, and my wife battered me while I was on the phone with 911, and when the police arrived they ignored the fact I am the 911 caller and started treating me like a criminal and assaulted me.

I was left there with no help, my 911 call completely covered yup after the fact, I walked to a hospital after this, it took me a couple hours, and when I got to the hospital no one would help me!

I weakly tried telling people my wife was a poisoner, and that I needed help, and no one cared.

A week later my wife writes a denial letter denying the fact she is a poisoner, well everything in her denial letter is a lie!

She writes about three different men in that denial letter, all three of them are cops, and she is trying to hide that face by lying saying their coworkers of hers at her place of employment at Walmart.

She claims she has not seen any of these men but admits to affair with one of them, but her denial letter is just her way of flaunting their murder conspiracy because there is no one I can hand it to that cares she's lying in it.

One of my wife's daughters was pregnant by one of those men at that time, so my wife AND our daughters were sleeping around with those cops at the time she wrote that denial letter!

After the fact I was so badly poisoned I could not even leave the apartment, I was stuck there for months in severe pain and no one to turn to for help, during that time my wife was tossing signed confessions at me like they were Frisbee's knowing I could not even read them let alone hand them to anyone!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52126 by Sandie
If you have all this evidence, why dont you send it all to the President then inform the press you have done so, in your posititon that is what I would do.!!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52130 by wifepoisonedme
I am disabled and bleeding internally and for the most part sitting all the time to stem the internal bleeding, I am disabled, now WHY is everyone ignoring that and expecting me to do this or this or this, when I clearly state to people I am disabled and need help?

I am holding out my hand with my wife's own written confessions and motives in written on paper along with proof of her affair with a cop and proof police and my hospital refuse to help me and refuse to take toxicology tests and I am saying to people "Help Please!" and everyone just ignores me and makes it known that apathy is King in this world.

I have already tried contacting the press, they mostly do not respond, when some do they make it very clear they are ignoring signed admissible documents and they pretend they do not exit!

The press is just as corrupt as police are and refuse to take and recognize complaints.

To be poisoned is just like being shot with a gun, I am debilitated from being poisoned, so why is everyone that is psychically able to move around and communicate well with people ignoring my calls for help?

I can step outside my apartment right now and say "Help me please help me!" and it gets me no help at all, it only gets people to call 911 and the only thing that happens is several police officer's show up that ignore everything I say and immediately operate under false pretenses to cover up my complaints, and they do not help me!

Police do NOT take my complaints and DO NOT act on my complaints, they debilitated me, they know I am badly injured, and they know I am surrounded by people that lie for police and pretend nothing is wrong!

Instead of telling ME to do something, why don't you tell me who I can contact that WOULD help me? I already proved in writing and with signed documents my calls for help are covered up BY police and by hospitals!

Have you ever seen the Stephan King movie "Misery"? the dude in that movie was debilitated, he was having trouble finding anyone that would care too, did not change the fact he needed help.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52136 by wifepoisonedme
Just as a reminder, I am disabled FROM BEING POISONED by my wife while she was having an affair with a cop.
I was repeatedly denied emergency services at any hospital due to police interference and coercion with my doctors.

I was debilitated, go watch the Stephan King movie Misery to remind yourselves what it is like to be debilitated and under the carer of someone that causes the debilitation.
I was an active plasma donor when my wife started poisoning me so she is a serial killer with the blessings of cops.

When I discovered that my wife was hooking our daughters up with her lover the cop and discovered HE dyed his hair to match mine so that he could act as a double to set me up I tried to warn people about it, and that's when and why my wife poisoned me.

I was kept ill and debilitated with repeated poisonings done by my wife, and her lover the cop and his buddy's in law enforcement spent a couple years staging crimes and PERFORMING for photogenic photo's while dressed like me to frame me for crimes that they all were guilty of.

In 2007 I caught them breaking into my home and they committed a murder, there were several of them, mostly plain clothed cops, some were just civilians helping them to set me up, they planted evidence in my home, and before exiting my home they poisoned my coffee cup and coffee pot and then left my apartment.

I know all this because their break in woke me up, and I turned on my audio recorder and caught the whole thing on it, while they PERFORMED for photogenic photo's using my wife's lover as a double, I put my audio recorder in my wife's purse and then laid back down knowing they were going to leave soon because my wife was helping them and it was almost time for her to leave for work.

I caught the whole thing on a audio recorder, several people in law enforcement AND my wife committing a murder and using a double AND poisoning my coffee pot before they left my apartment.

When they got to my wife's place of employment they admitted to everything to my wife's sister, my wife's sister worked at Walmart along with my wife in 207 and all of them were bragging to my wife's sister they were framing me as a pedophile.

They bragged that they were in our daughters bedroom, they admitted the double, my wife's lover was on our daughters bed, they admitted they got pictures of his (You Know What) and they admitted they planted illegal stuff on our computer and they admitted they poisoned my coffee pot, my wife chimed in admitting she helped them with that.

They admitted to all this, and my audio recorder was still running in my wife's purse and caught the whole thing.

Because several people in law enforcement were involved in these crimes there is no one with a badge that cares or even wants me as a witness, they even tried killing me after they found out I caught them on a audio recorder, and once again I was denied emergency services.

Catching several officer's and their girlfriends framing and poisoning and murdering people means there is no one with a badge I can call that cares, they would rather murder me off and give me blame than to admit several cops and their girlfriends organize to frame AND murder people.

All my calls for help are covered up by police, news media is just as corrupt as police and ignore evidence and witnesses and even attack witnesses character with slander in order to cover police and hide these crimes from the general public.

To be shocked that police are this corrupt can only mean that you grew up on propaganda that constantly tells you your first responders are "Good Guys" and only proves that propaganda does indeed keep people ignorant like sheep.

I am currently still disabled and debilitated, I am still reporting these crimes publicly due to police covering up my calls for help and police even admit in writing they covered up my calls for help in 2008.

I have been desperately seeking help and to this day in 2014 I have yet to find any form of help, apathy seems to be King in this world, which is WHY it's so easy for police to get away with murders.

Now if anyone assumes I am supposed to do this or this or that or this then keep in mind, I was poisoned, I bleed internally, which means I AM BLEEDING OUT CONSTANTLY! I have to sit 99% of the time each and every day to stem the bleeding, I have no phone, I am too debilitated to even leave the apartment without paying a high price in pain and further blood loss.

Please keep that in mind when someone tries to tell me what I should do, because I am in no position to do hardly anything.

So now it boils down to WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ABLE TO HELP?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds