logolong

Disabled People Being Poisoned With Antifreeze!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52146 by wifepoisonedme
Giving you a photo of me will not help me in the least and obviously would be completely pointless, you yourself have already demonstrated that my wife's own written confessions to being a poisoner and my hospitals own documents admitting I had abdominal pain and internal bleeding and their refusal to take a toxicology test is not good enough for you, then a photo of me wont change that now will it?

You clearly are ignoring signed documents and are bent towards changing the subject to things not related to my post.

You are literally doing the same thing the doctor at the hospital did, I tried handing my wife's signed confessions to her use of poisons, the doctor refused to take them and refused to read them, and he pretended not not know what's wrong with me and he refused to take a toxicology test.

Having a picture of me will not change the fact you clearly can care less that I and others are victims to a poisoner and you are clearly ignoring the fact I am debilitated and already pointed that out.

If I was looking for relationships THEN maybe a picture of me would be prudent, but I am not seeking relationships at all, I have been trying to find help, and everywhere I go I am met by people like you that ignore everything I say and ignore evidence and change the subject.

I was losing family members on average of one a year due to my wife and her buddy's in law enforcements use of antifreeze and pills as poison, and three plasma donors lived under my wife's roof at the time she admitted to using antifreeze as poison.

If that's not enough for anyone here to care then a stupid picture of me won't change that.

I am not hiding who I am, if you want a pictuire of me so bad then I am sure you can find one on your own, but discussing this with you seems to be a waste of time since you clearly can care less Joan Wagar, NOW Joan Carlson and her lover officer Eric Carlson, are poisoners.

It was officer Eric Carlson of the Portland police department that was calling my wife in love letters by the nickname Mrs Dash, and it was my wife Joan Wagar bragging in writing she uses antifreeze as poison while I was bedridden and bleeding internally, a very strong indication of poisoning!

I am a victim of crime and since my wife and her buddy's in law enforcement are the guilty party's no one WANTS to take a complaint from me, you clearly seem to be in that group of people that do not care if cops and their girlfriends poison off people and want instead to change the subject.

I and others are victims of these people, they bragged to me on death threats, their not hiding their guilt their flaunting it, they break into my home and poison my foods and they leave behind death threats bragging to me.

I am reporting their crimes publicly because police admitted in writing to covering up my 911 calls for help, and everywhere I go on the internet I am met by people such as yourself that clearly can care less about victims and do not listen to victims and instead try to distract from the crimes committed by officer's and their girlfriends.

I am in pain, I am demanding justice, I have a right to be heard, I have a right to report crimes, I have a right to face my accusers in a court of law, I have a right to have my complaints recognized just as anyone else's complaints would be, and I should not have to constantly defend myself from people that clearly want my wife and her buddy's in law enforcement to get away with their crimes.

I identify who I am, I provide admissible evidence of my wife's affair with a cop and admissible evidence of their guilt using poisons, several family members died during my wife's escapades with pedophile police officer's that are fond of using body doubles and photogenic photo's and are fond of poisoning off people!

Because of the loss of family members that I lost I do not like being ignored and hearing people, anyone, ignore my wife's written confessions that she is a sick-ass murderer, I take personal insult by anyone that can ignore that bitch of a wife of mines signed confessions and how dare anyone even try to cover up and ignore those confessions of hers when so many people in my family died during her use of poisons!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52147 by wifepoisonedme
My wife Joan Wagar and her buddy's in law enforcement coached our daughters to make false pedophile accusations about nme after they murdered my father Don Wagar and they poisoned my mother Valerie Quigley and the police covered up my mother's 911 call!

Officer Eric Carlson starts calling my wife Joan Wagar by the nickname Mrs Dash in love letters he writes her AFTER she poisoned me with antifreeze, I was a active plasma donor at the time!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...0132-5-20-44-331.jpg

Joan Wagar admits she is a poisoner of a plasma donor in her diary and she also admits to her affair with a cop and admits I cannot get help from police and I cannot get a toxicology test at the hospital!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...she-is-poisoner1.jpg

After my wife bragged she is a poisoner in her diary and she battered me and her buddy's in law enforcement assaulted me and covered up my 911 call Joan Wagar writes her infamous denial letter where she deny's being a poisoner!
Everything in her denial letter is a lie, the three men she names off as coworkers are actually the cops she and her daughters were sleeping around with, and at the time Joan Wagar wrote this denial letter one of her daughters was pregnant by one of those officer's at the time of writting this denial letter!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...letter-is-a-lie1.jpg

My wife brags she is a poisoner and admits she uses antifreeze as poison!
I was bedridden at the time my wife wrote this, she tossed it at me like a Frisbee knowing I was so badly poisoned that I could not even read it at the time let alone get out of bed to find help!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...reeze-as-poison1.jpg

The hospital admits I had abominable pain and internal bleeding but fakes not knowing what's wrong!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ternal-bleeding1.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...er6fileminimizer.jpg

OHSU hospital and police threatening me and covering up all my calls for help, even my 911 calls!
Sgt Walker of the Portland police admits to covering up my 911 calls and calls for help and is admitting I am not welcome at my hospital.
Sgt Walker is pretending nothing is wrong with me and is covering up the fact I was poisoned and is ignoring the fact my wife already confessed she is a poisoner and Sgt Walker is ignoring the abominable pain and severe internal bleeding I suffered!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ny-help-forever1.png

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...-calls-for-help1.png

Police made sure I could not get help from any other hospital as well and no one will take a toxicology test!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...xicology-test-11.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2013/...ctimsmallpdf-com.pdf

No one will take a complaint from me, all my calls for help are covered up and suppressed by police/local authority's, and doctors refused me emergency services because of my wife Joan Wagar's affair with a cop!

I am not their only victim on average one family member per-year died during my wife Joan Wagar's use of pills and antifreeze as poison, and three plasma donors lived under Joan Wagar's roof when she tossed her writtin confession to using antifreeze as poison at me while I was bedridden!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52149 by Sandie
Can we get one thing straight I dont want a photo of you for me personally, I just thought if we all knew what you looked like we could avoid you on any other sites. I cant speak for other members but I know I'm getting totally sick of reading your posts over and over again. What you want us to do about your problem is not clear to me, but please dont ruin a good forum with your daily rants. :angry: :angry:

More
10 years 2 months ago #52155 by wifepoisonedme
Thank you for admitting you are not posting on this post as a way of offering sympathy or help and that you are just here to taunt me and to ignore my complaints with are valid with merit and backed by signed documents and you just want to provoke me into anger, because that is what you are admitting to!

You clearly do not WANT me reporting a murder, you clearly want the killers getting away with their crimes, you clearly want to silence a witness to murder, you are clearly organized and admitting it's not just YOU that wants me gone and silenced.

It is YOU that posted a response on MY post, you are the reason I am being aggravated on MY post and repeating my post on MY post, and you keep responding on MY post wanting to aggravate me further.

YOU clearly do NOT want me reporting MURDERS of which my wife confessed to and you CLEARLY cover up REPORTED murders BY labeling the witness and victim as RANTING and NOT making formal complaints.

You are clearly shilled in the government art of STONEWALLING of which ALL people that work for government are used to using on people to silence them.

You clearly do not want me finding help, you clearly want to discredit me as a witness and you clearly admit there are more of you that WANT to silence me on other websites!

You clearly admit to a campaign of you and OTHERS wanting to silence me, a witness to a murder, and you want to silence me!

So this is the reason you responded to my ONE post on this post, so you could just get a picture of me for your smear campaign against me!

THANK YOU for admitting your posts are nothing more than a scam to trick me into giving you a picture of me just so you and others can smear me all over the web, not because I do anything wrong, but because YOU JUST WANT TO SILENCE A WITNESS TO MURDER TO COVER A CORRUPT COPS BUTT FROM PROSECUTION!

THANK YOU for admitting to your goal to silence me WHILE I REPORT A FUCKING MURDER OVER THE INTERNET BECAUSE PEDOPHILE COPS COVER UP MY 911 CALLS!

THANK YOU for making your REAL INTENTIONS KNOWN!

Why don't you give me your REAL NAME like I already provided publicly so that you may be viewed in a more credible light?

More
10 years 2 months ago #52156 by wifepoisonedme
Disabled victims of crime committed by cops and their girlfriends are not welcome to report crimes on forums for disabled people and disabled victims get ganged up on by people pretending to care ONLY for the purpose of getting photo's of the victim so that they can slander the victim on other websites!

Disabled victims are not welcome to report serious felony crimes committed against them without other members of the forum ganging up on the victim and wanting to silence the victim!

Disabled victims provides court admissible evidence to murders and victim gets ganged up on by people wanting to silence victim and ignore and disregards evidence as mere RANTS as a way of covering up court admissible evidence!

Disabled witness and victim of a murder conspiracy is being intimidated by others into silence which may constitute threatening a witness laws.

So-called ablehere forum intended for disabled people offer no support to disabled victim and witness to murder and victim is treated as a pariah and shunned as a form of punishment to silence victim or to run off victim!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52157 by Sandie
You sir clearly need help, you have serious mental health issues, I have been a carer for 42yrs and have worked most of my working life caring for people such as yourself.Attacking me as you are clearly points to a deranged mind, I shall pray for you.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds