logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #64152 by BUBBADOG14
DongleDave the U.S.A has a gun law that has so many holes in it so it's easy to go out and buy a gun and more deaths by gun where American citizens have killed American citizens than incidents with Immigrants involved. I think President Trump needs to look at changing gun laws before thinking about building walls to keep Mexicans out!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64156 by Sandie
Totally agree, gun law needs changing, too many teenagers going into school and shooting random people, change what's important. As far as the wall goes Americans must sort that out it's not our business.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66095 by Justme64
I am so sick of Bleeding heart liberals thinking because their the loudest their right!
If you know a bit about history you'd be aware it was mostly Christian who fought and died for this country ! All while elevating Muslims to mythical status!
Christian believe a marriage is between a man and woman In Muslim country's Muslims believe GAY should not live

More
6 years 7 months ago #66101 by BUBBADOG14
You have that wrong actually!! Muslims are becoming more open, I know a couple of openly gay Muslims! And there is no upset in his mosque. I don't believe Christians have a problem with Gay people, there are Gay vicar's in the U.K! So why is it the U.S have such a problem ?

More
6 years 7 months ago #66122 by Justme64
Sure Muslims can be openly gay in the United States but how about Saudi Arabia?
If I remember History it was mostly Christian (white) who laid down there life for America in W.W1&2
We owe Muslims nothing yet their the first to claim RELIGIOUS freedom. How many churches in
Saudi Arabia a Muslim majority country? That would be NONE

More
6 years 7 months ago #66123 by Joelyb65
Okay, I'm probably going to regret getting into a religious debate, but I get so fed up with hearing Crap from people who don't know what they're talking about!
I'm an Atheist, and I know more about religion than most Christians etc, because I actually read and study history and get the facts, unlike religious Nuts who believe whatever rubbish they're told!
To start with, all religion is based on prehistoric superstition and encounters with aliens!
Thousands of years ago, people saw Gods everywhere, the Sun, the Moon, the Wind etc!
When they met alien visitors, they saw them as Gods!
To those who don't believe in Aliens, who are you to assume that your God didn't create life elsewhere!?
If He is all seeing, all knowing and omnipotent, then He could do what ever He wanted!?
There are many artifacts that show proof of Alien visitations, including a painting in the Vatican Archives, that clearly shows a spacecraft flying across the sky with a person in it and flames coming out the back!
Religious Historians have never been able to explain that!
Now, Christianity and Islam are just offshoots of Judaism, and history has been distorted by men to suit themselves!
Everyone interprets the 'Bible' in their own way!
The 'Bible' was written by men, heterosexual, chauvanistic, homophobic men!
'Jesus', if he existed, and I don't dispute that he did, was not the son of God!
He was the son of a 14/15 yo girl and a man old enough to be her father!
They were not legally married, so would have been stoned to death if people knew the truth!
So they said that 'Mary' was pregnant to God!
Now think about this!
If we are all Gods children, that meant that Mary was Gods child, but she was pregnant to Him!?
So that means God was guilty of incest!
'Jesus' real name was 'Yeshua', or something similar, it was Christians who later changed his name to Jesus because they didn't want accept that he was a Jew!
He did not have a last name, 'Christ' comes from the Greek word 'Christos', which means 'annointed one', or something similar!
He was not a tall, white man with long hair!
Anthropologists say he would have been short, dark skinned, with short, probably curly, dark hair!
He would not have had long hair because it was, and still is, against the Jewish religion for men to have long hair!
He was not 'Jesus of Nazareth'!
He was a 'Nazarene!'
The city of Nazareth was not built until well after his death!
He was not born on the 25th of December!
That was the date of a Pagan ritual which celebrated the Earth and nature!
Christians told the Pagans that they couldn't do that anymore, and if they had to celebrate something on that day, then they could celebrate the birth of 'Jesus'!
The catholic Church has been built on lies, thievery and bloodshed!
It is Historical fact that past Popes have openly had sexual r/ships with women and men!
And yet the Vatican has the cheek to vilify Gay people!
But they forgive Paedophile Priests!
Oh Yeah, it's okay for a Priest to molest children, but 2 consenting adults aren't allowed to fall in love!?
If God created us all, then we are the way he created us!?
Which means He created Gay people!
And Bisexual people, and Transgender people, and intersex people!
And people born with 2 heads or 4 arms or whatever!
The "Bible' does not actually condemn Homosexuality, it says that a man should not commit adultery (cheat on his wife) with another man!
It does not say that 2 men who are both same sex attracted cannot be together!
And there is no mention at all of Lesbianism!
But maybe like Queen Victoria, they didn't think Lesbians existed!?
Mind you, Vicky looked like a big. old Lesbo to me!?
Fat, hard faced old Bitch!
There is also no mention in the Bible that 2 men cannot be married!
Lastly I'd like to point out that 'Jesus' lived in a cave with 12 other guys!
And a prostitute!
Either they were all doing her, or they were doing each other and she was their 'Fag Hag!'
Anyway you look at it, religion is the root of all evil, and until people get over all of this primitive, superstitious Crap and stop hating others for stupid reasons, we will never be an intelligent, civilized species!
I'm sick of hearing 'God works in mysteries ways!'
If a child is brutally raped and murdered, people say, 'Oh God loved that child so much he wanted them with Him!'
Really?
God loved that kid so much that he wanted them to be brutally raped and murdered instead of growing up and having a life!?
Yesterday I saw a story about a 6 year old child who saved his cousins from drowning, and the parents of the children said, 'Thank God for saving our children!'
NO! Thank the kid who actually saved them, because God had nothing to do with it!
If God gave a Shit, there would not be children being homeless, or hungry, or being physically or sexually abused or being murdered by their own parents!
I see this in the news every day, and it is Heterosexual parents that are abusing and killing their kids, not Gay parents!
I know a Gay man who has 8 children and several Grandchildren, and they all love him!
These religious Freaks who accuse Gay parents of being bad parents who raise children with problems, need to look at the news and read the statistics!
Young Gay people who commit suicide do so because they have bigoted, hate filled, heterosexual parents who are so afraid of their own sexuality that they can't accept anyone else's!
I wish I had a dollar for every so called 'Straight' guy who has tried to get into my pants!
You so called Straights are pathetic and you are the ones who make a mockery of marriage!
You jump in and out of marriage as though it is a game and love doesn't have to have anything to do with it!
But you don't like the idea of Gay people getting married!
Well neither do I!
I prefer the idea of having a 'Commitment Ceremony' and being 'Life partners'!
It sounds much more important and more permanent!
Just because a man and a woman are married doesn't mean they love each other or are partners!
It's often arranged, or for convenience or some other reason that has nothing to do with love!
And often straight people have kids not because they want them, but simply because they can!
Because they think it is their right!
And then the kids end up in Foster care!
No! Having children is a privilege, not a right, and Gay people understand that!
Anyway, I think I've raved on enough and I hope that people take note of what I've said and think about it!
I would like to see a world where everyone accepts everyone and hatred is a thing of the past!
Gene Roddenberry had that vision, and I hope his vision comes true! But I know it won't, because human beings are stupid, superstitious, suspicious, hate filled creatures who will never learn!
They will always find a reason to hate someone else, no matter how stupid or trivial!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds